The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think they'll catch all the guys who got multiple codes and didn't use different accounts and different cards? If so how do y'all think it'll work, like once all codes are gone they'll investigate and repost them or what? Just curious what guys think
nerd.gif
i dont believe peoples orders will get cancelled. its not like anybody cheated for the code or had a "unfair advantage".

You guys think they'll catch all the guys who got multiple codes and didn't use different accounts and different cards? If so how do y'all think it'll work, like once all codes are gone they'll investigate and repost them or what? Just curious what guys think :nerd:
i dont believe peoples orders will get cancelled. its not like anybody cheated for the code or had a "unfair advantage".

I agree. People are too pressed on worrying about someone else's order. Its not uncommon at all that multiple orders go to the same address under different names. If anything, the shoes may end up at a clearance outlet somewhere.

You guys think they'll catch all the guys who got multiple codes and didn't use different accounts and different cards? If so how do y'all think it'll work, like once all codes are gone they'll investigate and repost them or what? Just curious what guys think :nerd:
I'm not really sure what their policy on this will be. If you look in their policy section for the shoes, I think it only says one pair per code, doesn't really mention anything about it being against the rules to buy more than one pair, one pair per household, etc. But then on the page where you unlock/buy, it says limit one per customer, so I'm not sure if that just means you can only buy one at a time or if it means you can only get one, period. It's not really like your usual release either where bots are involved since it's a preorder, and I haven't heard of any way to get a code without playing the game. I guess we'll see, but it would suck to have any cancellations if you legitimately played for a code and can pay.

Eddie: Hi, my name is Eddie. How may I help you?
 Eddie: Hello Shaw333.
 shaw: can you tell me when my order for style code 650884-674 will ship?
 Eddie: Sure. Let me check.
 Eddie: I am guessing you were told two dates.
 Eddie: At this time we are looking at May, however we are checking on this.
 shaw: ok can you tell me what sizes are left?
 shaw: and do you know if we will get any pictures of them before they are released?
 Eddie: Let me check.
 Eddie: Sizes: 7-8.5, 13, 14, 15.
 Eddie: We do not have any information when images will be available. I am sure it will be announced on Nikeinc.com when we do. 
 shaw: Thanks a lot

Just a heads up, this might not apply to you.

I noticed fouling out makes the process longer.

My 1st and 2nd code I got around the 70ish mark.

This 3rd run through I'm at 78 games no code.

The first 2 times I played all games. This most recent attempt I would just get 35pts 3ast and 3reb and just foul out. My average is 35.7, 3.4, 3.2. That's a lot better than my 1st two attempts and I still didn't get a code. I'm just speculating it's because I kept fouling out. Just my 2 cents

Just a heads up, this might not apply to you.

I noticed fouling out makes the process longer.

My 1st and 2nd code I got around the 70ish mark.

This 3rd run through I'm at 78 games no code.

The first 2 times I played all games. This most recent attempt I would just get 35pts 3ast and 3reb and just foul out. My average is 35.7, 3.4, 3.2. That's a lot better than my 1st two attempts and I still didn't get a code. I'm just speculating it's because I kept fouling out. Just my 2 cents

Your theory didn't apply. I fouled out by Half or earlier for 40 games.... got code 1 game later then my first time around

Last edited:
Your theory didn't apply. I fouled out by Half or earlier for 40 games.... got code 1 game later then my first time around
Damn, well I don't know what the hell is going on then. I wonder if it's cause I'm just scoring my average and not going beyond?

Damn, well I don't know what the hell is going on then. I wonder if it's cause I'm just scoring my average and not going beyond?

Probably not... my average went from 47 & 3 rebs to 34 & 3 rebs & 2 assists... also went from A avg grade down to a B by the time I was finished. Foul twice right at start of game then go HAM till about 3 mins left in the 2nd

No kidding this is getting ridiculous
its cause these are little kids with no knowledge of credit/debit. and they're not using their own money.

For the last time, periodic authorizations will appear and fall off your card to make sure you have the money. 

for this reason, it's best to pay with a credit card. 

If you used a debit card, the charge will be pending and the fund will be held .
If you used a credit card, the card will be notified but won't be charged till the shoes are shipped.

or did i just spew out total nonsense. Well, at least that's my understanding on my finance regarding nike orders.

Last edited:
I used paypal which the primary payment method is my checking account, I was told by a rep that I won't be charged until they ship and I asked about an authorization and they said nothing will be charged until they ship but i've heard various responses from different reps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom