The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

Hope it's posable with a kung fu grip!

Wouldnt be bothered if these were it. Nothing earth shattering but some HQ pics could make them be promising.

I wonder if these are just intro into the elites and, if so, will we be receiving elite or regular XI's?

I was stating I wouldn't be bothered if that was it. Really I am more interested if we are going to get elites or regular xi's now. 2 months away.

elites aren't looking bad, would like to see some more CWs.....but looking at the release dates for the 11's and they are dropping a new CW every weekend starting with graffitis all the way up until the prohibitions on 2/22....im assuming we should have pics of the 2K14's by then and hopefully they will begin shipping out March 1st :nerd::nerd::nerd:

So just noticed something change on the link.  Originally it said that they were sold out on Nike.com but now its been adjusted to say "The Lebron 11 NBA 2K14 campaign has closed." One step closer to seeing them hopefully

So just noticed something change on the link.  Originally it said that they were sold out on Nike.com but now its been adjusted to say "The Lebron 11 NBA 2K14 campaign has closed." One step closer to seeing them hopefully
I am excited!!

-Matt

That must mean something,            right? lol

Let the excitement continue to build!!!

No pics till release? I'm loving the sound of that. And if it's really those Lebrons y'all just posted I'm selling mine instantly.

Quick question. Did anyone continue playing the season after they got the code? I instantly stopped playing and I wonder who else did the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom