The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think they are customs the guy who posted em has a ton of samples go to his IG

he has samples that I didnt even know existed

his Nike connect runs deep

gotta stop posting pics that we know aren't the 2ks.... that's what the main bron thread is for.

I don't want to see them till they release but I keep coming back to see if pics leaked.  
ohwell.gif

Supposedly from icysoles we have already seen the nba2k14, and it will include branding. So, im thinkingone of the PE's hes been wearing. Im hoping and praying Iits the ring ones he wore first game of season.

Everytime I come here I think new pics will be up but nah just speculation. Thought for sure those black/gold joints were the 2k14s till dude wrote below the pic said they weren't smh my hopes were so high till I read that and I'm not even listening to Icysoles anymore.

I have a feeling I am going to be eating a lot of crow and they will actually be the "1 of 1" Lebrons. Color code matches up. I think the insole will be 2k14 branded and "possibly" have a different box since we have already seen them change out the boxes for the ASG release.

I have a feeling I am going to be eating a lot of crow and they will actually be the "1 of 1" Lebrons. Color code matches up. I think the insole will be 2k14 branded and "possibly" have a different box since we have already seen them change out the boxes for the ASG release.
i think it's those too..

if they don't have a 2k logo on it don't even bother posting a picture if what iceysole is saying is true
**** man, if thats true im really going to regret not selling these. I'm not rocking a shoe with 2k on it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom