THE OFFICIAL LOCAL MUSIC THREAD

http://www.thisis50.com/v...screenName=0lbm8ujnpvzup

chek out the homie Young Tyme...hes moving on up in the game no doubt....he's opened up for artists like Dro and Roscoe Dash. Future is coming to town on the 12th so that should be poppin'
pimp.gif

850 in the building...FL! U know the smell...haha hydroponic trees all day
pimp.gif

i hope people are actually checkin the music that gets posted here. As critical as NT is of mainstream music, this is a chance to give some props to dudes who are actually doin it

i know a few years ago, right before wiz blew up, Chevy Woods was Kev tha Hustla....and he could SPIT, he used to go hard. his music has been so dumbed down to try to appeal to that wiz audience though smh

My friend makes some pretty good tracks IMO. Nobody on NT will ever check him out tho
roll.gif

EOg8Y?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">

aram name="allowFullScreen" value="true">EOg8Y?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Well...that could honestly be anybody in Houston.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

First thing I thought...

Please bless nt's game and upload some throwback pharoah, fat pat, big steve, etc 

I would but I do not know how to embed 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by austintexas44

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Well...that could honestly be anybody in Houston.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

First thing I thought...

Please bless nt's game and upload some throwback pharoah, fat pat, big steve, etc 

I would but I do not know how to embed
grin.gif
Couldn't figure out how to embed any of Big Steve's stuff, but some Fat Pat and Pymp Tyte is no problem.Pymp Tyte

Back
Top Bottom