THE OFFICIAL LOCAL MUSIC THREAD

solarius49

Banned
Joined Jul 13, 2004
i hope people are actually checkin the music that gets posted here. As critical as NT is of mainstream music, this is a chance to give some props to dudes who are actually doin it

solarius49

Banned
Joined Jul 13, 2004
i know a few years ago, right before wiz blew up, Chevy Woods was Kev tha Hustla....and he could SPIT, he used to go hard. his music has been so dumbed down to try to appeal to that wiz audience though smh

Joined May 14, 2002
My friend makes some pretty good tracks IMO. Nobody on NT will ever check him out tho

EOg8Y?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">

aram name="allowFullScreen" value="true">EOg8Y?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Originally Posted by Peep Game

Well...that could honestly be anybody in Houston.

First thing I thought...

Please bless nt's game and upload some throwback pharoah, fat pat, big steve, etc 

I would but I do not know how to embed 

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Originally Posted by austintexas44

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Well...that could honestly be anybody in Houston.

First thing I thought...

Please bless nt's game and upload some throwback pharoah, fat pat, big steve, etc 

I would but I do not know how to embed
Couldn't figure out how to embed any of Big Steve's stuff, but some Fat Pat and Pymp Tyte is no problem.Pymp Tyte

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now