The OFFICIAL Los Angeles Angels 2022 THREAD

I thought about making this a few weeks ago. Even looked for an old thread to revive...but I guess its time to make a new one!

13-7 at the moment,1st place in the AL West. Its crazy what decent pitching can do to a team! Ohtani , Walsh and Rendon havent even started to heat up either.
Things are looking good so far!

There was a thread somewhere… there’s a few of us who are Angels fans. Been out of the loop since I live overseas for awhile now with no baseball coverage. Last live game I attended, Peter Bourjous was still in CF, lol. Last jersey I bought was Kendrys Morales. I try to catch YouTube highlights. Is Trout still batting second? Always thought he’d get more RBI’s hitting 3rd

There was a thread somewhere… there’s a few of us who are Angels fans. Been out of the loop since I live overseas for awhile now with no baseball coverage. Last live game I attended, Peter Bourjous was still in CF, lol. Last jersey I bought was Kendrys Morales. I try to catch YouTube highlights. Is Trout still batting second? Always thought he’d get more RBI’s hitting 3rd

Man Bourjous and Morales was a long time ago! Lol. They actually got Trout batting 3rd. And its funny cause they just moved everyone down a spot this week because Shohei was leading off. Since the move down to 3rd Trout has been on fire. He's having a crazy week.

You should check out the team this year. They are really fun to watch.

Nice thread! Angels need more love in SoCal. They are loaded offensively and their pitching is coming around. Trout needs to stay healthy and they will definitely contend in the AL West.

Going to catch a few games this season with the family! Just picked up an Authentic Ohtani Nike Home jersey and getting a Authentic Nike Road Gray customized to a Trout jersey.

I rep BOTH local teams! Let’s go!!!

Great game last night by the Angels! Man are they are really exciting to watch. I find watching the Angels to be a more pleasant experience than the blue crew (I support both teams).

Trout and Sho Time are killing it! Hopefully this will last.

Angels have hit a skid. They need to fight their way out of this before it avalanches and they fall further behind the cheating Astros. Bullpen has been trash the past few games.

Ohtani strikes out 10, Angels lose 2-1

That man is GONE gone. He's not going to let his career go to waste like Trout's has.

what a game! this team might be the one to make the playoffs!
Was there last night.. great game. This team has about 3-5 games this year that we’re L’s but should’ve went the other way. If they did win those games Angels would be easily in first. Hopefully they can win this series and the next series against Houston. Come Thursday we’ll have a really clear idea what they are.

Back
Top Bottom