THE OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FAB FIVE SNEAKER THREAD!!!!

^^Pointguy that sneaker did retro (copped the "Duke's" in 2007),but just not in the blk/gray colorway.

^^Pointguy that sneaker did retro (copped the "Duke's" in 2007),but just not in the blk/gray colorway.

This thread
pimp.gif

The Fab 5's sneakers were always on point. Gotta love the black sneaker / socks combo back then.

This thread
pimp.gif

The Fab 5's sneakers were always on point. Gotta love the black sneaker / socks combo back then.

This thread
pimp.gif

This thread
pimp.gif

I'm a little young for the fab 5...but the veers and the trainer max 2 '94s are both trainers....sweet kicks but wierd for a bball team to be rockin those

I'm a little young for the fab 5...but the veers and the trainer max 2 '94s are both trainers....sweet kicks but wierd for a bball team to be rockin those

Back
Top Bottom