THE OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FAB FIVE SNEAKER THREAD!!!!

Who remembers the Fab Five's footwear? They pretty much branded the Black Nike Quarter Socks with the Gray Swoosh on the Ankle.

Anyway I'll go for the least obvious and let y'all fill in the rest.

Ray Jackson wore the Air Veers some of the time (pretty crazy because it was a turf training shoe.

%21B%292V%28SQEWk%7E%24%28KGrHqJ,%21hoEw45rh0oeBMPNmVq1GQ%7E%7E0_12.JPG

Who remembers the Fab Five's footwear? They pretty much branded the Black Nike Quarter Socks with the Gray Swoosh on the Ankle.

Anyway I'll go for the least obvious and let y'all fill in the rest.

Ray Jackson wore the Air Veers some of the time (pretty crazy because it was a turf training shoe.

%21B%292V%28SQEWk%7E%24%28KGrHqJ,%21hoEw45rh0oeBMPNmVq1GQ%7E%7E0_12.JPG

they wore a couple of nikes, but their most famous would be:
air flight haurache
nike-air-flight-huarache-tt-2.jpg
ka0Y.jpg

and the nike air force max aka barkleys...aka my grails!!!
air-force-max-1.jpg

fab5.jpg

they wore a couple of nikes, but their most famous would be:
air flight haurache
nike-air-flight-huarache-tt-2.jpg
ka0Y.jpg

and the nike air force max aka barkleys...aka my grails!!!
air-force-max-1.jpg

fab5.jpg

^Yeah I think it was the blk/gray colorway (which Nike hasn't retroed yet and for the life of me I can't understand why).
Duke had the blk/wht/blue colorway.
Let's not forget the blk/gray Flight Huarache.

^Yeah I think it was the blk/gray colorway (which Nike hasn't retroed yet and for the life of me I can't understand why).
Duke had the blk/wht/blue colorway.
Let's not forget the blk/gray Flight Huarache.

^^Pointguy that sneaker did retro (copped the "Duke's" in 2007),but just not in the blk/gray colorway.

^^Pointguy that sneaker did retro (copped the "Duke's" in 2007),but just not in the blk/gray colorway.

This thread
pimp.gif

The Fab 5's sneakers were always on point. Gotta love the black sneaker / socks combo back then.

This thread
pimp.gif

The Fab 5's sneakers were always on point. Gotta love the black sneaker / socks combo back then.

I'm a little young for the fab 5...but the veers and the trainer max 2 '94s are both trainers....sweet kicks but wierd for a bball team to be rockin those

I'm a little young for the fab 5...but the veers and the trainer max 2 '94s are both trainers....sweet kicks but wierd for a bball team to be rockin those

Back
Top Bottom