THE OFFICIAL MLB 10:THE SHOW THREAD! RELEASES TUESDAY MARCH 2ND!

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
After playing 09 i couldnt wait for this to come out
pimp.gif
One of the most realistic sports games ive ever played
MLB%2010.jpg

I'm pumped I played last years game up until like December just going through like 20 years in dynasty and RTTS mode.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by d5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
planning to play an entire season with the Mets
laugh.gif

Have you ever played ever single game?
roll.gif

I did it once with MLB 99. I wound up hitting 105 homeruns with Jason Giambi and I drove in over 200 runs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by d5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
planning to play an entire season with the Mets
laugh.gif

Have you ever played ever single game?
roll.gif

I did it once with MLB 99. I wound up hitting 105 homeruns with Jason Giambi and I drove in over 200 runs.
laugh.gif
I had a batting average of .075 with Giambi but when I did hit it, man was it a good one.

I coulda bare playing an entire season.....too many games forreal. Ill go up by a certain amount of runs then sim and prey they don't mess up.

Cards better be top 5 this year in ratings...their lineup will be BEASTLY!!!!!!!

<3 The Show, definitely copping, but the following should have been addressed:

- New animations. Yes, gameplay is more important but the same animations get boring.
- Over a season the game gets too easy. I never finish a season because by end of June, my W/L ratio is 7-to-1 (where even 2-to-1 is considered awesome).
- Better opposing team scoring AI. I win so many games holding the opposing team to 1 run or less.
- Better scoring...on both sides.

Yes, it's still just a videogame, but The Show has improved just marginally year-by-year.

Back
Top Bottom