The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by FilthyMcnasty

I heard the demo for is coming out for the 360 on April 5th, cant confirm it though

still dont have it
laugh.gif

i love mortal kombat, but i hope they really do change the controls, cause it's changed a lot since mk1 and mk2... throwing never used to be a shoulder button, always med. punch up close.. just have to wait and see, it's too early to judge the game.. and for the salty guy.... this is just a demo, a lot of things will still be tweaked and changed, so perhaps it's nothing like the demo...

happy ima get the bookends!!!!

i love mortal kombat, but i hope they really do change the controls, cause it's changed a lot since mk1 and mk2... throwing never used to be a shoulder button, always med. punch up close.. just have to wait and see, it's too early to judge the game.. and for the salty guy.... this is just a demo, a lot of things will still be tweaked and changed, so perhaps it's nothing like the demo...

happy ima get the bookends!!!!

Originally Posted by nightruans

i played the demo today for ps3... was not impressed, game is wack just being honest...

You seriously need to elaborate, you can't come in here and say the demo sucked without any reasons. 

i played the demo today for ps3... was not impressed, game is wack just being honest...

You seriously need to elaborate, you can't come in here and say the demo sucked without any reasons. 

I tried playing the demo and I'm wack as hell!

Can anyone point me to some good strategy sites or youtube vids?

Thanks in advance.

I tried playing the demo and I'm wack as hell!

Can anyone point me to some good strategy sites or youtube vids?

Thanks in advance.

lol why would i be salty??? i played all the mortal kombat games and this did not impress me
Less noobs 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Based off the videos I'm running Noob x Kratos or Noob x Jade 

lol why would i be salty??? i played all the mortal kombat games and this did not impress me
Less noobs 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Less noobs 

Im running with kabal x noob and cyrax x cyber sub zero
smokin.gif

As matter of fact im going to main every character
devil.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Less noobs 

Im running with kabal x noob and cyrax x cyber sub zero
smokin.gif

As matter of fact im going to main every character
devil.gif

This game is weird i hear alot of MK heads saying its difficult but I totally sucked at MK1-MK4 (don't care for the 3D games) and in the demo at least im very good i beat it on expert like three times and once without coming close to losing a round. I enjoy the new button change also it just feels very fluid

This game is weird i hear alot of MK heads saying its difficult but I totally sucked at MK1-MK4 (don't care for the 3D games) and in the demo at least im very good i beat it on expert like three times and once without coming close to losing a round. I enjoy the new button change also it just feels very fluid

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I find it very easy but then again I played all the mortal kombat titles except mk vs dc ( only played like it 4 or 5 times
grin.gif
 ) This game is very easy to pick up if youre were any good in mk3. I will say that this mortal kombat has to be the fastest. Especially johnny cage
happy.gif

I find it very easy but then again I played all the mortal kombat titles except mk vs dc ( only played like it 4 or 5 times
grin.gif
 ) This game is very easy to pick up if youre were any good in mk3. I will say that this mortal kombat has to be the fastest. Especially johnny cage
happy.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

grin.gif
happy.gif

word i agree it reminds me of a mix between MK2 and MK3 just a tab bit faster than MK3. Also im extremely impressed with the graphics it looks stunning on my TV. I bought MK vs DC a month ago and thought it wasn't terrible at all it was average to me minus the lame fatalities i thought the graphics were nice looking. After playing the Demo i can't even look at that game anymore let alone play it
laugh.gif
it's just superior in every single way

Originally Posted by peanut214

grin.gif
happy.gif

word i agree it reminds me of a mix between MK2 and MK3 just a tab bit faster than MK3. Also im extremely impressed with the graphics it looks stunning on my TV. I bought MK vs DC a month ago and thought it wasn't terrible at all it was average to me minus the lame fatalities i thought the graphics were nice looking. After playing the Demo i can't even look at that game anymore let alone play it
laugh.gif
it's just superior in every single way

Back
Top Bottom