The Official Ms. Clavel Sneaker Magazine thread!!!

got some pictures from the clavel event last night... mackie on the move!!!
eek.gif

mackie with krista FTW!!!
2j4xd3c.jpg

mackie with jaq... daymn...
devil.gif

2uqlukn.jpg

and the most memorable shot... hello mr.duratex...
laugh.gif
got condoms!?!FTW!!!
24y8g42.jpg

2j4xd3c.jpg

YES on the first pic damn!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2uqlukn.jpg

Mackie is having a great night!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

24y8g42.jpg

Why pareng Mackie? Why? hahaha!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(akala ko kamay mo yung sabewang, nagtaka ako ba't may nail polish?
roll.gif
)

Team LMS Stand up!!!

^haha great night indeed pareng mon!

trip lang yang durex girl,namigay sya ng freebies eh,nagpa picture nalang din ako hahaha

krista and jaq FTW!!
pimp.gif

TEAM LMS!!!

Wish I could have been there but had to attend to more pressing issues back home hehehe Can't wait to get my FREE copy from the featured sneakerhead.BOSING!!! Ang galing mo talaga!!! YOU ARE ON A LEAGUE OF YOUR OWN AND IT IS VERY VERY HUMBLING TO SEE A SICK COLLECTION LIKE THAT.

Keep up the great work Bosing and Hats off to the Clavel team for a job well done!!
wink.gif

Nice to see NT represet at the event. Shout to Ryan and Miko. Sorry guys, I haven't met most of you yet.

KC why is the CD not included in the mag & we have to mail that cd-like thing before gettin it? im too lazy to do that...

DVDs were being stolen.

This time you're guaranteed to get one.

Or you can watch the videos online once our new site is up.

This issue is a lot better than issue 2 (last that I bought), but i still feel that it's a bit pricey for the contents. Anyway great job, looking forwardto the coming issues.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

DVDs were being stolen.

This time you're guaranteed to get one.

Or you can watch the videos online once our new site is up.

Horny LBC delivery dudes?
laugh.gif

thanks to Jojo and his Ms. Clavel Team for publishing my short piece about my sneaker passion...great issue
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks a lot to Miko for personally handling it over to me together with my son's jordan j man shoes. Great game pre, good to know we can still play haha,will let you know if ever I'll be in Manila.

Pleasure meeting you pre.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

thanks to Jojo and his Ms. Clavel Team for publishing my short piece about my sneaker passion...great issue
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks a lot to Miko for personally handling it over to me together with my son's jordan j man shoes. Great game pre, good to know we can still play haha, will let you know if ever I'll be in Manila.

Pleasure meeting you pre.
no problem, dude! you know how we do it!.....good to meet you.

Back
Top Bottom