The Official "My Ex's are Hotter than Your Ex's" Battle Thread!! - First Post Doesn't Count

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Good night NT.

glasses.gif
my xgf > your future wife
nerd.gif
I see you ex, and I raise you

"You're move!!"

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

None of those girls are, or will ever be your ex's Nako, stop deceiving the masses.
ohwell.gif

Fall back ol' I left college and now I'm gettin mad cuz Nako stayed and kept puttin up numbers with bad !+%@$%% %%! @+*%*.

Stick to what you know!

posting for AntonLavey:
s21%20Little%20Old%20lady.jpg

None of those girls are, or will ever be your ex's Nako, stop deceiving the masses.
ohwell.gif

Fall back ol' I left college and now I'm gettin mad cuz Nako stayed and kept puttin up numbers with bad !+%@$%% %%! @+*%*.

Stick to what you know!

THIS IS YOUR EX-GF....STOP LYING TO PEOPLE.

n1700795_33188606_3294.jpg

ohwell.gif

Stick to what you know!

r0zgc7.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

bhnmuh.jpg

Sorry only jawns i had on my phone, i got the nc17 pics at home, might post with nt censors depends on how i feel
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Stick to what you know!

grin.gif
stop that nonsense.

and you didn't smash?

ohwell.gif

Stick to what you know!

http://www.sequenza21.com...0Little Old lady.jpg src="http://www.sequenza21.com/s21 Little Old lady.jpg">

2llyn80.jpg

My HS ex

Me and my High School ex when we were in High School

As of 2 Saturday's ago, we're not on speakin' terms anymore....baby momma drama FTL.

My college Ex [don't talk dookie about my hair, it was a rough week] but while we were together...

....with her for a year. This pic was taken after we broke up like 6 months later.....both drunk........and she gave me fellatio just because.

I don't have pics of my college ex all like that....and for the longest time, she strongly disliked me after the break up. She called me the other day andasked me to give her a visit next time I came back to the school.

I ain't buying #!!! on here unless the pics have and handwritten tag with today's date.

Everything else is bogus.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

not my ex, but my good "friend" from paris...

2vkysmg.jpg

2cdhchk.jpg

25sv78h.jpg

217m79.jpg

2ilcxet.jpg

OMG the things I would do to this girl. She would need a wheelchair after I'm done with her
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom