The Official My Sex Offender Is More Attractive Than Your Sex Offender Game.

this pirate be a layin' a blubberin' 3 blocks from me dear mother's abode...

752032.jpg

arggghhhh!!!!

laugh.gif

[h2]Conviction date: 10/9/1984
Sodomy-1st Degree
Offender's age at conviction: 30
Victim Age: 32[/h2]
First Name: LUIS Last Name: RIVERA
2l9mxx3.jpg

TX6878937.jpg

Conviction date: 6/20/2003
AGG SEXUAL ASSAULT CHILD
Offender's age at conviction: 57
Victim Age: 4
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

A guy that works my college is on the list.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I see him almost every morning and never would have thought he'd be a sex offender...
ohwell.gif

You know that some of these guys could have been 18 and in a relationship with a 17 year old whose parents pressed charges for one reason or another? Iremember seeing something on ESPN about a dude who was a football prospect who had everything taken away cause some 16 was giving him a job while he was 17.Granted, most of these guys are dirtbags.

CO72984340.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

This dude is my immediate next door neighbor he lives in apartment 148 im in apt 150. I JUST borrowed some milk from him Sunday night for my daughter cause was 830 at night and I didnt wanna take her out in the cold.Im pissed yo arent they supposed to notify you about this %@+$. Real cool dude for the most part ieven watched the Kimbo Slice fight a while back in his apt. It doesnt give details on what he got caught up for but still never knew i was in association witha "predator"

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

CO72984340.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

This dude is my immediate next door neighbor he lives in apartment 148 im in apt 150. I JUST borrowed some milk from him Sunday night for my daughter cause was 830 at night and I didnt wanna take her out in the cold.Im pissed yo arent they supposed to notify you about this +%!%. Real cool dude for the most
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now he probably feels like you owe him
wink.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

CO72984340.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

This dude is my immediate next door neighbor he lives in apartment 148 im in apt 150. I JUST borrowed some milk from him Sunday night for my daughter cause was 830 at night and I didnt wanna take her out in the cold.Im pissed yo arent they supposed to notify you about this +%!%. Real cool dude for the most
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now he probably feels like you owe him
wink.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

eyes.gif
yeah hilarious

my daughter is 1 she'd never be out of my sight anways, but thats not the point. You never know what ur neighbors are up too

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

fortecgi
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fortecgi
This guy is more attractive than most sex offender (no ayo, tho)
Is it me or do these guys look like troy polamalu and michael crabtree?
I was going to say Cat Stevens.
Cat-Stevens-wins-case.jpg

[table][tr][td]First Name: Steven[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Name: Williams
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [table][tr][th=""]Conviction[/th] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Conviction date: 6/14/2005
Visual Depiction of Sexually Explicit Conduct F3
Offender's age at conviction not reported
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Source of Information: Nebraska Offender Registry[/th] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
969089e4-9ae9-4368-ad1f-c3e40338b784.jpg

this one lives two streets over

[table][tr][td]First Name: Harold[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Middle Name: Dean[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Name: Hudson[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][th=""]Conviction[/th] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Conviction date: 7/2/2001
1ST DEGREE SEXUAL ASSAULT F2
Offender's age at conviction not reported
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Source of Information: Nebraska Offender Registry[/th] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
8dabf2f1-ae64-4c2e-8dd5-4e577bf0f6f2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom