The Official My Sex Offender Is More Attractive Than Your Sex Offender Game.

theres no one that lives within a 5 mile radius of me thank god
pimp.gif

but heres the nearest guy:

Conviction date not reported
261(a)(2) RAPE BY FORCE/FEAR/ETC
Offender's age at conviction not reported
eek.gif

288a(c) ORAL COPULATION WITH PERSON UNDER 14/ETC OR BY FORCE/ETC
eek.gif
sick.gif

6679932201088.jpg

this thread is actually good, informing NTers about offenders to watch out for...

showing.asp
[table][tr][td]First Name: EARL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Middle Name: MAURICE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Name: PETERSEN[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]Conviction[/th] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Conviction date not reported
Offender has a history of sexual conduct with female victims (ages juvenile to adult). Conduct includes exposure, obscene phone calls, harassment, and sexual contact including penetration with the use of force. Offender has been both known and unknown to victims.
[/td] [/tr][/table]Source of Information: Minnesota Offender Registry

fortecgi

eek.gif
This guy always comes into my job to play numbers. As I'm checkingout this thread dude struts in almost right on cue.

2rdz0c4.jpg

[table][tr][td]
22168.jpg

First Name:
MERLE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Middle Name: E[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Name: WHITE[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]Conviction[/th] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] Conviction date not reported
Offenses=1 Conviction=INDECENT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE Conviction Date=3/23/1990

Offenses=1 Conviction=RAPE AND ABUSE OF CHILD Conviction Date=3/23/1990

Offenses=2 Conviction=UNNATURAL AND LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 16 Conviction Date=10/1/1980
[/td] [/tr][/table]Source of Information: Massachusetts Offender Registry

Man....my nieghbor hood is terrible...

The one in the bottom right thats a "V" is a dude that was released last year after serving a bid for murder

bf0158ea9992eb59ed14ccb20a14a0e5b276e75.gif

548314.jpg
[table][tr][td]First Name: FREDERICUS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Middle Name: ANTHONIUS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Name: SLICHER[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]Home Address[/th] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]7320 GREENBANK RD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BALTIMORE, MD 21220[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Distance: Unknown miles[/td] [/tr][/table]
1781884.jpg
[table][tr][td]First Name: JOSEPH[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Middle Name: F.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Name: FINKLE[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]Home Address[/th] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]7306 CHESAPEAKE RD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BALTIMORE, MD 21220[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Distance: Unknown miles[/td] [/tr][/table]
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom