The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUARD SKILLS.

Everyone says this when reports of official Ben packages since the season has started have been scarce and the Sixers are in 6th but 2.5GB from first with Lavine (Tied for #1 Bulls) and KD out/Myrie playing part time (#3 Nets). The success of their season will be the same without Benjamin or with the pieces from a lowball trade offer.
Being only 2 games back is good, but is there a piece out there that will make them contenders though. Right now they are not.
jazz goofed
jacked up threes like they were down a whole bunch of points

but that's their gameplan

lakers are woke now and starting to turn this season around. bron clicking and his supporting cast improving. AD coming back soon as well
Not sure if serious but they just got blown out by 37. Hardly think they are "woke" now.

Who is the piece that is available that they aren't pursuing, though? I guess see below. Do you think that's adequate?

Grant, Saddiq Bey, Kelly O and a FRP was for Benjamin, right?
Indeed

So I’d happily give them Tobias plus a protected pick or 2 and say a Paul Reed for Grant

Then sign n trade of SimmoTheSauvage for Officer Jim in the summer

He's a 4th option, maybe 3rd at best on a good team. That's the role he'd have in both of those places. Would be the same in Chicago too.

He's about to turn 28. It's not like he has some upside that we haven't seen before. What do you think he's supposed to be doing?
On his next team? The basics of 3 and D. Just don't strictly limit him to that. If he makes cuts, take advantage of them. If he makes open runs in transition reward him(definitely don't do what Steph did to Klay in the Memphis game). If he's hot, feed him the ball etc. Best fit of all those teams imo is Philly and the Bulls. But as a bulls fan, I don't want to lose PW cause he's the future, but when it's time for him to get paid, we may run into some issues.

Last edited:
Yeah...but in last night's case it doesn't even seem like the wings getting beat at the PoA, leaving Rudy's man wide open while he has to protect the rim was the issue.

Terrance Mann in Game 6 made 7 wide open threes. Stanley Johnson made 1 last night. He was cookin Gobert off the dribble and Snyder just left him in there to die for what?

Rudy Gay shot the ball terribly last night and still wasn't a -10 :lol:

I take my chances with Gay or Paschall there.

This is peak nastiness here by Gobert. Despite getting cooked all quarter...Lebron gives Stanley a screen for some odd reason so he can get Clarkson on a switch. This is a play in Gobert's favor here because all he has to do is just protect the rim on the help. Doesn't even pretend to contest and it's like he got stuck in quicksand. It's not like he's concerned by Lebron because he doesn't even pretend to acknowledge him.

Cant call your teammates out for their defensive effort then you do this with the game on line :smh:

The best spot for grant to have a big role and still help a playoff team just happens to be in Denver

But that’s not an option

When can we begin criticizing Snyder for his shortcomings?

Either he or Dijondre Jeauxrdon have to go. Maybe even both.

Why is you even at the game bruh?? :lol:

Just tryna roll up in peace without his spot getting blown up :lol:

what-it-do-baby-kawhi-leonard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom