The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one said this. go to bed

1642581907361.gif

So this is what it feels like have a good, dare I say elite team. For everyone’s multitude of flaws, be it age or limitation, they’re forming a most beautiful team. I don’t really want to part with anyone but they say more moves are on the way. All the fat has been trimmed it seems IMO.

Juju & RJ can’t be the man by themselves so they do it together. Mitch has been working himself into shape. Evan could strike Olympic form on any given night. Kemba is electric even on one leg.

Mob Deep is really where y’all need to worry but I’ll digress. Y’all already know wh🌹’s coming to save our season soon enough.

You said the Knicks are elite?

if-you.gif

I wouldn’t expect non fans to agree, but I’m telling you it’s true.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

We know what it is….but it’s hilarious hearing Lakers fans screaming Steph Curry ruined the game by playing “white boy basketball”

:rofl:
:rofl:

Diminishing Steph Curry (or even the Golden State Warriors as a whole) play/accomplishments by calling it “white boy basketball” is one of the funniest barbershop takes I’ve heard in awhile.

I’m doubling down. Refs stole that last one. Thibbs is also holding this roster back, seemingly.

Grateful for the culture change but we need better X’s and O’s.

Ya Wolves/Knicks game was entertaining 😆

Still wrapping my head around the fact the T-Wolves are .500 on the year finally and they lead the entire league in turnovers forced. Wild
wolves knicks game was good af. edge of my seat

Wonder what the Celtics have in store. Essentially wasting two rosters with Dozier and Bol out.

Don’t get why the Wolves have to play at the Hawks tonight after being at MSG 12 hours ago, and then don’t play until Sunday, but **** it ya knoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom