The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grayson Allen has been intensely hated by thousands of people since his Duke days. He probably has top notch security measures at his house(s).

breh why you posting texts and **** about where Grayson lives. you know damb well your peoples will do nuthin

Equally as funny is that he's provided evidence on the interwebs about his man up north and himself so if something does in fact to Graysom Allan, they're cooked.

Feds going to be looking for the Mexican male whose mom is alive, has an amazing family and just got a Venmo payment for winning a fantasy football league :smh:

Every year there is one fan from a fanbase that gets good out of nowhere that shows up and is a total weirdo.

EVERY YEAR.

Equally as funny is that he's provided evidence on the interwebs about his man up north and himself so if something does in fact to Graysom Allan, they're cooked.

Feds going to be looking for the Mexican male whose mom is alive, has an amazing family and just got a Venmo payment for winning a fantasy football league :smh:
Lol

I didn't listen to what JJ had to say but Gordon basically has one more year left since the last year is a Team Option. Not bad at all

I also don't get why Toronto would want him but Masai gonna make the right call more often than not

I think Lakers, Cavs, Mavs, and now the Bulls could all use him most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom