The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah…I’m only lookin at championships and MVPs…curry got more. Not saying Curry is the better player or will have the better career but KDs resume definitely doesn’t blow Stephs out of the water.

Like I said, the mental gymnastics. T this is a helluva way to 'rank' players.

Well that's one problem, Mr Voice for the voiceless never actually says anything and when he did at least on THIS issue, it was some nonsense. He initially said he needed to do more research and that it was a private matter like we ain't been in a pandemic for almost 2 years and the vaccine been out for almost a year. That can be called out.

He has the right to do whatever the hell he wants with his body and his career. That doesn't make him above criticism and just pointing out how dumb it is. If he just came out and said I'm not going to get the vaccine and will deal with the consequences of that, then he'd probably get more respect. This convoluted narrative that logically just doesn't cut it just leaves the door open for all the flaming to occur and it's to his detriment on a myriad of fronts.

We watched John Issac give a well thought out & simple answer, only for people to not deem it "good" enough for them & attacked it anyway. mf'ers don't want any "understanding" or "explanations" they just feel like they're owed one for some reason. He's gonna be criticized regardless of what he does so what is the point of trying to reason with people wo just want to feel as if there right.

People are trying to paint Kyrie out as some selfish dude meanwhile homie been consistent with his money & his time for years now.

We watched John Issac give a well thought out & simple answer, only for people to not deem it "good" enough for them & attacked it anyway. mf'ers don't want any "understanding" or "explanations" they just feel like they're owed one for some reason. He's gonna be criticized regardless of what he does so what is the point of trying to reason with people wo just want to feel as if there right.

People are trying to paint Kyrie out as some selfish dude meanwhile homie been consistent with his money & his time for years now.

To try and paint this as anything other than selfish, especially to his teammates is ridiculous. He's not playing golf or tennis.

To try and paint this as anything other than selfish, especially to his teammates is ridiculous. He's not playing golf or tennis.

People have no idea what his reasoning is & honestly don't care. They want him to disrupt his personal life to give a ****ing basketball team a better chance of winning..... but he's selfish

People are calling him selfish for not getting the vaccine & trying to slow the spread, while at the same time rooting for a league that is filling 10's of thousands in arenas during a pandemic for their entertainment....... but Kyrie is selfish :lol:

tHu9pcv (1).gif

I still get tripped out about Book being from Mississippi.
He's also a grown *** millionaire that grew up in Mississippi.
Just to clarify this, Booker grew up in Michigan where Mayweather from and went to play high school back in Mississippi in like 10th grade…Thats why yo doesn’t seem like the typical cat from down there, he’s not really from Miss like the legend Monta Ellis :pimp:

People have no idea what his reasoning is & honestly don't care. They want him to disrupt his personal life to give a ****ing basketball team a better chance of winning..... but he's selfish

People are calling him selfish for not getting the vaccine & trying to slow the spread, while at the same time rooting for a league that is filling 10's of thousands in arenas during a pandemic for their entertainment....... but Kyrie is selfish :lol:

So he's not selfish for leaving his teammates hanging? Reducing their chances of winning a chip which was supposedly the whole purpose of him joining forces with KD and then recruiting Harden there afterwards? Being on a team is about sacrifice. Like c'mon man.

Technically just basketball/teammate wise he IS being selfish…When there’s once comon goal and somebody holding that up in anything some ppl will call them selfish regardless or personal reasons or not …KD and em won’t call yo out in public but they probly wild annoyed behind the scenes :lol: :smh:

He doesn’t even have any principle :lol:. That’s the funniest part of it all
that's what kills me, dude swears he's Muhammad Ali but he's really just an aimless bozo
even Maya Moore who makes a fraction of what he does walked away to focus on something more important to her but this dude does not have a point, as someone said when this all started, he's just a contrarian without a cause.

Last edited:
Technically just basketball/teammate wise he IS being selfish…When there’s once comon goal and somebody holding that up in anything some ppl will call them selfish regardless or personal reasons or not …KD and em won’t call yo out in public but they probly wild annoyed behind the scenes :lol: :smh:

I hear that, but in today's times i could really care less about a basketball game compared to other issues. At the end of the day the day this has no real world consequences, so if someone is making a decision that is better for them/family over their basketball teammates it really doesn't hold much weight to me.

But again we're dealing with a world where people get into literal fist fights over sports so it shouldn't surprise me that people are having this reaction.

Nah…I’m only lookin at championships and MVPs…curry got more. Not saying Curry is the better player or will have the better career but KDs resume definitely doesn’t blow Stephs out of the water.

Curry has no FMVPS and would be 2 rings shorter if it wasn’t for KD.

So KD > Wardell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom