The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cj.PNG

???

So that's why noone has made a move for CJ all these years? :lol: It's always puzzled me. Dame this, Dame that. CJ right there for the taking with what should be a lower asking price. It just didn't make sense year after year hearing is Dame finally ready to go. I'm like is CJ?

Untouchable because of a game he watched him play at Lehigh. Interesting with the sentimentality. Dude probably has a favorite blanky.

So CJ + picks for Outback MCW definitely happening lol
They’re on a hamster wheel anyway but that move would put them right back where they were with Aminu & Harkless :lol:

They were a top 10 defense when the Pelicans swept them. Gentry would sit a 2nd guy on the free throw line for Dame’s isos, & blitz his PnRs.

The other 4 Blazers on the court were on an island & couldn’t do anything

They’re on a hamster wheel anyway but that move would put them right back where they were with Aminu & Harkless :lol:

They were a top 10 defense when the Pelicans swept them. Gentry would sit a 2nd guy on the free throw line for Dame’s isos, & blitz his PnRs.

The other 4 Blazers on the court were on an island & couldn’t do anything
Benanim can create mismatches as he’s a 6’10 enigma lol

The most basketball astute posters in Nt history. Legends, both.

Middleton and Jrue have been out.

Jrue played today didn't he? I thought I saw him.
No. Still out with an ankle.
Jrue played famb famb
1636336087332.png

Milsap must be uber washed if he’s healthy and not getting minutes for the Nets.
He's out with personal reasons
Got it. I thought I saw him on the bench tonight.
Wizards are coming back to where they should be. They were not as good as the hot start they got off to. But I have them making the playoffs in the East in the Top 7; not a play-in team.
The 7 seed is the play in genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom