Not open for further replies.
Who you got coming out of the West?
3A666259-E414-4FAE-BBCD-39DEF8A605DF.jpeg

He’ll be back real soon 🔥

it just proves how real our fans are

plenty of players praise the hype we have for our guys

its the people on the outside who dont understand it

fultz hits this one on the head
It’s really just owning your faults and acknowledging you’d work on it. Pretty much it

it’s the same everywhere except LA since all the FA wanna be in purp and gold anyway amirite

It’s really just owning your faults and acknowledging you’d work on it. Pretty much it

it’s the same everywhere except LA since all the FA wanna be in purp and gold anyway amirite

I wouldn't say ALL. But definitely PG, Kawhi, Giannis, KD, Kyrie, Zion, Tatum, Lavine, Luka and Booker, Beal and Dame.

As of now its Dubs or Phx.

And its no close.

We got a lot of season left but unless either of those two teams has major injuries, nobody is going to beat them.

I think it's likely that neither make the conference finals.

although i love the chain

i do miss the ringing of the bell ceremony in the locker rooms from Brett brown days

Also EYE am finally starting to see the vision with doc and the hate he gets now

I'm just about over that experiment

too many times this dude dont know how to draw up a play and ALWAYS late in the 4th we have a damn scoring drought

late 4th once again they went on a 3min hiatus of scoring until seth in the corner 3

they couldnt figure out how to beat the damn zone

Still don't trust CP or book like that. Dubs have a lot of inexperienced guys but that's pretty much their only weakness

he said neither team will make the conference finals. Even if somehow the lakers fix their stuff, what other team in the west is making the conference finals barring injury?

clippers? Ehh
Nuggets beat up. Who knows when Murray comes back
Jazz? Rudy Gobert still on the team
Dallas? Ehh

he said neither team will make the conference finals. Even if somehow the lakers fix their stuff, what other team in the west is making the conference finals barring injury?

clippers? Ehh
Nuggets beat up. Who knows when Murray comes back
Jazz? Rudy Gobert still on the team
Dallas? Ehh

EYE see you didn't mention the Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom