The Official NBA Casual Wear Thread Vol. Infinity

pj.jpg

Cp3 or Bron best dressed right now. Harden used to get fits off crazy, but he off the deep end now :smh:. Shai for the youngins 🔥. Dame put it on too.

Yall here slobbering over Bron and his little boy pants. :sick:
Man I swear man. :smh:
Damon Jones such trash, former NBA player yet he carrying dudes bag.
Bron so wild he really has dude on the bus taking pics and posting for him. You know it is someone on the bus and not a paparazzi because you can see the chair in the picture.

Man I can't wait until until he is gone from the league so all this BS can go away.

Man I swear man. :smh:

Damon Jones such trash, former NBA player yet he carrying dudes bag.

Bron so wild he really has dude on the bus taking pics and posting for him. You know it is someone on the bus and not a paparazzi because you can see the chair in the picture.

Man I can't wait until until he is gone from the league so all this BS can go away.
It’s called a team photographer 🤦🏽‍♂️

Thanks for the video, now I see why so many players are dressing so badly. They have horrible stylist like this. Dude basically just about calling out designer names to be well dressed. :smh:

A dope fit doesn't start with X designer. A dope fit is one that you don't look like you trying to hard, which the ones he called out did. Each day I turn more into that guy yelling at the clouds.
It’s called a team photographer 🤦🏽‍♂️
"Team photographer" really thinking oh this pic of Bron looking off in the distance. That is it. Like I said I can't wait until he is gone.

Back
Top Bottom