The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Man...I saw this tweet and was 99.9% expecting one thing (the 0.1% being NBA games) but then I clicked the profile, saw the avy and was like
confused-cleveland-fan.gif

Last edited:
So Steph and Klay ducked smoke for the 2nd time this season vs us?

Weak *** team

you are really something else :rofl:

first climate change is ravaging thru the planet and now he’s being appropriated by three six mafia.. captain planet rollin in his grave

lawdog1 lawdog1

I think he’s an underrated player. Nothing more nothing less.

Wolves are a different level when he plays well. It happened last year and has happened this year.

Even in a game like tonight, where he didn’t score, he had a good game defensively.

I said it in the Wolves thread. He’s probably the 4th best player on the team, but the most important to the team’s actual success, and it plays out every time.

before there was magic jokic there was this man. vision was elite. wish i was old enough to appreciate a big man passing like this. reminds me of Boogie’s passes when he was at his peak with the kings
Webber was elite. i feel like most people under like 30yo dont realize how insanely good he was. His stats with Kings were extremely similar to Jokic, a few less assists. Something like 25 / 10 / 5
If social media was around when this team w/ him and j-Will played it woulda been wild.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom