The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Where you been the last year? Poole is one of the most inconsistent scorers in the league. We were missing Curry and Defense.
Totally agree, Poole has been terrible this year. But he held the fort down for yall last year when Steph was out in ways CP3 is not capable of.

Totally agree, Poole has been terrible this year. But he held the fort down for yall last year when Steph was out in ways CP3 is not capable of.
I’m not a CP3 fan but guy has hardly had any time to be in that role healthy so the sample size vs Poole is much different. Not to mention their playing style. Poole needs to score, CP3 needs scorers around him to dish to.

I think potentially Poole could have more than solid, but he kept a lot of bad habits like over dribbling and regressed in a lot of ways too like his shot selection. But I agree with you on the fact that CP3 is a lot more limited when it comes to being a scoring threat or even good for spacing the floor. But one thing CP3 is better at is being a pure floor general so I’d like to think he had a part in Kuminga’s emergence and he might play a role in making some of the other young players improve as well.

Refreshing to see some respectability brought back to this once recently tarnished feat. No gang boxing out needed, and he's a Jordan Brand athlete as well and they not getting Oscar to get behind this. That tells you what it is right there. All organic.

Refreshing to see some respectability brought back to this once recently tarnished feat. No gang boxing out needed, and he's a Jordan Brand athlete as well and they not getting Oscar to get behind this. That tells you what it is right there. All organic.
no disrespect to the feat but his team was 3-3 over that stretch during a playoff push which makes it less impressive to me. Including 28 and 17 pt blowouts. Bring some respectability back to winning games and not just padding stats

robin-holy-smokes.gif

Back
Top Bottom