The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Once Ben left that whole narrative of rim stopper embiid kinda stopped and he focused all of his efforts on scoring

I’m curious to see what Nurse will demand out of Embiid on both ends.

I think at least on offense he will want Embiid to play more aggressively. I also don’t see Embiid being the scoring leader if Maxey makes that jump to a 25+ ppg player.

If Embiid gets relied on less for scoring (28 to 29ppg) and focus more on defense while Maxey makes the leap, that will bode well in the playoffs as the offense is too predictable when teams game plan for 7 games.

WASHED KING WASHED KING might've been right

Me after finding myself agreeing with Osh AND Washed on the same damn day
1692039473138.gif

This gotta be a dream mayne :lol: But forreal, this youngman had a dust up with a middle-aged white woman and dyed his hair blonde with a purple streak within the first 5 weeks in America. Not the type of start you want

So because morey doesn’t want to foolishly max out harden that’s problematic?

Harden got his 36 m’s and if he would have not pulled a harden in the playoffs this most likely wouldn’t be a conversation

In a vacuum Harden doesn't deserve the deal so it's good business in that sense.

To my original point though, If Harden has been 'done wrong' which him calling Morey a liar would imply, how is that viewed by Embiid going forward?

If he leaves it's process over and rebuild time... That could happen even if they signed Jim but yeah... Messy situation all round.

for the first time, i’m on hardens side…

it’s funny business for all involved but at least he did his part and held his word…

probably already mentioned, but the double entendre of announcing this in china! :wow: :wow: :lol:

for the first time, i’m on hardens side…

it’s funny business for all involved but at least he did his part and held his word…

probably already mentioned, but the double entendre of announcing this in china! :wow: :wow: :lol:

He shouldn't have done a backhand deal like that, but he did keep his word. Morey didn't (which also makes business sense).

i 100% agree.. everybody looks stupid…he’s not going to get what he wants.. doesn’t make him wrong tho in not wanting to deal with morey..

Danny Green went with the complexion comparison for Cooper Flagg; Chandler Parsons and Chase Budinger. :lol:

At least he got the Andrei Kirilenko on defense right.

Back
Top Bottom