The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

A lot of sick people in this world
imperator-gladiator.gif

I hate this quote. Very lazy and just trying to incite animosity towards the refs. It's bad for basketball at large if you can just be like "the refs screwed us" and act like it is so. Those were all fouls.

People really just try to reduce games to that now. Instead of looking at the fact that they scored 16 in the 4th and OT combined.

How they was careless with the ball late in the game, KAT and Ant playing bad in crunch time, etc.

And it was the 4th qrtr, coach coulda been bold and left yo in regardless of the foul trouble…But we know yo ain’t gon talk bout his own decision making :lol: :smh:

The way Ant was playing terribly you gotta live and die with KAT being out there late in the game…Funny thing is he still ain’t foul out the end of the 4th and OT so technically coulda stayed on the floor with 5 when they still had a nice lead :lol:

they gave em an afternoon game though so thats an auto win for the suns

The Clippers and Suns are currently in the same time zone (due to daylights savings time MST is the same as PDT). They both played three afternoon games since March 1st. The Clippers are 2-1 and Suns are 1-2.

I am not buying an afternoon game as an excuse for a built-in schedule loss. I will admit that Lakers getting two days rest because two games is definitely a scheduling advantage, though.

The Clippers and Suns are currently in the same time zone (due to daylights savings time MST is the same as PDT). They both played three afternoon games since March 1st. The Clippers are 2-1 and Suns are 1-2.

I am not buying an afternoon game as an excuse for a built-in schedule loss. I will admit that Lakers getting two days rest because two games is definitely a scheduling advantage, though.

its a running joke for the clips

but that record is irrelevant because the last two afternoon games for the clips are the two final games that are must wins against the blazers (who are tanking) and the suns who also didnt care about winning that last game

so that could easily be 0-3 for the clips and 2-1 for the suns if the last two opponents for the clips cared to win, hell clips still almost lost in the suns game :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom