The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Luka getting in the AD predicament in New Orleans. He got so good so fast and the Mavs tried accelerating the timeline. Capped out for a few seasons so IDK.
This is basically it

I know a lot of you were ahead of time calling out bigs like Porzingis, Gobert etc. Damb. Imagining if they could have gotten pieces instead of one guy...

But regarding this season, as Addicts said, the west is definitely open. More open than I figured coming into the year

Matchups break right and they could be back into the Conference Finals for sure

Yea that clip that circulated was jokes but I’m wondering why Ant wouldn’t at a minimum be a decoy involved in every single set.

Him just standing there is a waste :lol:

Or maybe that’s not part of the set, which is a deeper problem

Yeah, something is definitely off.

He hasn’t touched the ball until the 7 minute mark of the first quarter. Then he isos and drives to the lane for an and 1 but Gobert was on the way.

Bucks need to trade Jrue Holiday, Carter is cooking w 21 in the first half with 4 minutes left

JDubb (Jalen Williams, Santa Clara guard) just dunked on Brook Lopez something terrible

Running on every possession but especially after misses is every team’s point of emphasis against the wolves.

Rudy + whoever shot it are gonna be late getting back, so you’re always gonna have a 4 on 3 :lol: sometimes 5 on 3

Jacque was a beast in Kansas. Loved watching that squad. Carved out a nice long career. Remember him as stocktons backup
Remember him at Kansas his last year when they were supposed to win it all in the press conference, talking about the team they ultimately lost to, gameplan was to leave him open cause he could not shoot. To which he said, don't guard me then. They didn't and missed more than half of those open shots.
Remember Jacque being Stockton's backup during the Finals years. Then I think he went to be Kidd's backup in Jersey.
He barely played, (only 7 games of mop up duty that playoff run) the backup then was Howard Eisley.
Man you never know who’s playing night to night. NBA need to fix that. This is getting outta hand
Been on this, but y'all on here and the NBA powers that be give Pop a pass for creating this because he is the coach of a dynasty supposedly. Still trying to figure out how it is a dynasty, and they never went back-to-back.

Back
Top Bottom