The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

65 wins and a title & we’re deading the title defense already? :lol:

I just don’t think they’ll have significant luck on their side two years in a row.

Reminds me of the Pistons squad everyone here was debating about. A really good constructed team. Not really a repeat champion.

They never got tested once because no one they faced was at full health.

NBA needs a dominant team and player. Having a new champ every yr isn't as appealing or fun. Not sure if it is possible with how contracts work in today's NBA.

Right call or not, def thought Luka would not get fouled out

All in all, another let down of a finals, feels like 2016 was the last great finals and that’s just cause game 7 was so amazing while every other game was a blowout

ezgif-1-1a5fdc843e.gif

GKIvUy1XYAEB57b.jpg

@antidope Mavs in 6
@MVP KyME in 6 over the scum
@addict4sneakers Mavs in 6. EYE was told last week
@SneakerProSr. Mavs in 6
@N41D Mavs in 6
@superblytrife Mavs in 6
@va757va Mavs in 6
pmatic pmatic Mavs in 6
Coupé It Coupé It Mavs in 6
Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat Mavs goofed!!111!! AHHHH JALEN BRUNSON AHHHH!!12121 PLUS MINUS11!!!! NOT SHIRTS ALLOWED in 6
@xxpizzo Mavs in 6 from Cell block Fo'
@brian8598 Mavs in 6
@shake_zula9 Mavs in 6
@SORIANOTRON Mavs in 6
@friscostylez Mavs in 6
@g-time Mavs in 6
@sohi 23 Lifelong Los Angeles Mavs fan has the Mavs in 6
@geno90221 & @StillNice$hoes247 Luka and Piru Ky
full
in 6
@otakuant Mavs in 6
@vaphenom06 Mavs in 6
@pums Mavs in 6
thekillerj23 thekillerj23 Mavs in 6
@DripNick Keffiyeh KY in 6
@laced navajo Mavs in 6
@los2187 Mavs in 6
@waukeganwill Mavs in 6
@jpzx Mavs in 6

I just don’t think they’ll have significant luck on their side two years in a row.

Reminds me of the Pistons squad everyone here was debating about. A really good constructed team. Not really a repeat champion.

They never got tested once because no one they faced was at full health.
Wade 1) presented a matchup issue for Detroit and 2) the team was built around him well on both ends.

No team in the East currently has both of those things. In the West you have Denver and possibly Minnesota but neither of those teams made it out so they have other things to worry about before Boston :lol:

Back
Top Bottom