The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

He’s also at 29% from 3 for the entire playoffs

It doesn’t matter though they clearly didn’t need it to be better lol

Front office deserves high praise

Acquired White and holiday. Smh. They didn’t even need porzingis

This is crazy

The sentiment wasn't wrong :lol:, he's been a hell of a team builder since moving upstairs.

I agree with JT though

He’s also at 29% from 3 for the entire playoffs

It doesn’t matter though they clearly didn’t need it to be better lol

Front office deserves high praise

Acquired White and holiday. Smh. They didn’t even need porzingis

This is crazy
Exactly man. They are a great team all around. Perfect team for this era of basketball. The whole team can switch 1-5 on defense and they got two big wings that can kick out for open 3’s and they knock them down.

Are these finals “bad” and “boring” because boston is winning? Games 2 and 3 came down to the last minute. If Dallas were up 3-0, would it still be boring?

The 2016 finals had 6 blowouts and one good, close, game. Feel like you guys are getting fooled by Game 7.

I thought brogdon and white was a heist but holiday and white is OD when you have brown and Tatum

Porzingis played 4 games the entire playoff prior to the finals

Tatum shooting like he is the entire playoff

They cruised anyway lmao

It’s apparently difficult to have a compelling finals- if 2016 isn’t a good one then that further proves the point

Outside of a few moments in the bucks suns series you might have to go back to 2013 for a good finals if 2016 don’t count

Are these finals “bad” and “boring” because boston is winning? Games 2 and 3 came down to the last minute. If Dallas were up 3-0, would it still be boring?

The 2016 finals had 6 blowouts and one good, close, game. Feel like you guys are getting fooled by Game 7.
Dumb people were dead *** wrong about their picks and outlook on the series so now it’s all copium.

What a great, emotional night for Boston sports fans. 🐐☘️
IMG_0786.jpeg
IMG_0788.jpeg

Huge Luka fan but this game had some tough moments for him. Hopefully he learns from it and improves on some of the little things that make a great leader. He'll definitely hear the feedback but how he handled that will make a difference.

in the weak east.. cleveland 2.0
They were beating whoever came out the West this year,they were no teams better than them regardless of conference.

Saying that is a mixture of hate, copium,goofiness.

To me how a team like Dallas got through the West,tells me the West was weak more than anything.

lol nobody is sweating being wrong off their picks. This Finals was a snooze fest, be honest with yourself. I can’t wait to see the final tv ratings. Numbers won’t lie

They can give Dallas so many different looks I also think it'd be a gentleman sweep :lol:

Don't know if Boston beats Minny though but they probably won't have to...
This was the night Luka hit that winner over Rudy.

Matchup wise thought Boston would be licking their chops but I seriously thought Dallas's role guys would stay hot so I gave them an extra game when it came to pick time, boy did that turn out wrong :lol:

Dumb people were dead *** wrong about their picks and outlook on the series so now it’s all copium.

:rofl:

You going crazy rn but I think this has a lot to do with it. Think people just wanted Dallas to win (myself included). Plus, the finals aren’t even over. I would bet all my money that nobody was calling the 2016 finals great when it was 3-1 and GSW had dominated Cleveland thoroughly :lol: didn’t they win one of those games by 30? :lol:

I’ve been entertained by games 2 and 3. Didn’t they they were boring 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom