The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Maybe wagner over kuminga, but that was not a reach. Moody is a solid role guy and knows his role. Guys available were sengun and herb jones, but many teams missed on them.

I wouldn't give up on wiseman and call him a full bust. He barely played gms in college. He will have opportunity to play through mistakes and develop with detroit. Dubs just did not have the patience
Franz is better, but he might've been a tough fit in Golden State. They're not allowing him to run pick and rolls like he does in Orlando, which is where he's best. They would've made him into a spot up shooter. And I like the dimension that Kuminga's athleticism adds to the Warriors.

I was a big Moody fan during the draft, and he's pretty much developing how I expected into a 3 and D wing with no self-creation and iffy athleticism.

And I’m with lawdog that Kuminga actually might be a hit we have to wait 5 or so years

Super excited to not really have a dog in this lottery fight tonite amongst the szn’s worst.

No room in the rotation for any rooks outside the realms of the generational types.

Dallas should not be rewarded for their low class behavior.

Y’all see what Malika doing?

That’s why I don’t like that woman. She couldn’t wait to dunk on a black man.

Where are my Chelsea’s.

Bigs with motor questions, not elite defensively nor have the ability to stretch the floor at a high level should never go top 3 in the draft. Not sure how Ayton, Bagley, Wiseman got drafted like that when these were the easy questions to ask

I understand with Wiseman — he didn’t have much of a collegiate season, but you could see it in HS :lol:
There are still a lot of Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 allies in front offices

Know he was going off backstage

1284614-photo-u-1441759901

It's almost 2AM in Paris. I'd rather be in bed than staying up to find out whether I get to live in Detroit or San Antonio for the next eight years of my life.

I saw on Twitter someone said the gun talks to Ja like the mask talks to Norman Osborn and I was howling.

30 games and ban him for life if he ever even does finger guns on the court.

Back
Top Bottom