The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Half of what Garbage Gobert is getting paid.

45C8C7C7-3B4B-47A9-8301-B6DA402AC4F4.gif

My cousin who lives in Denver said Bol was never given a fair chance in Denver because of "politics"... He wouldn't elaborate but he kept hinting that a certain someone was "hating." That someone is the nuggets star player. Now don't quote me on this because these are my cousin's words but I'm inclined to believe him because he told us about Ai getting traded to the nuggets like 2 weeks before it happened and he told us a bunch of stuff about Ty Lawson that Denver kept out of the headlines.

Was it MPJr or Jokic?

Most notable were his comments about Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.

""I was wondering why I haven't gotten a question from you guys about the Jerry Jones photo. When the Kyrie thing was going on, you guys were quick to ask questions about that." LeBron James wants to know why the media hasn't asked him about the 1957 photo"

[for context the 1957 photo shows Jerry Jones among a group of white students trying to block Black students from entering his North Little Rock High School during a desegregation effort.

ed94268b-9519-4199-b88e-815a5c0a35cc-large16x9_16692648915161.jpg

Valid question asked by Lebron. Important question asked by Lebron. We need answers immediately.

Jerry Jones defense of himself last week was a %*^@&$% joke, by the way:

""That was 65 years ago, I had no idea when I walked up there what I was doing, just a reminder to me how to improve and do things the right way," Jones said.

The whole media have euro stepped around that Jerry Jones pic. Jerry is by far the most talked about owner in sports. Runs his mouth more than any owner. Any other time the media loves talking about Jerry. He owns the most valuable team in sports. I been waiting for Skip and Shannon to talk about it. Skip is close with Jerry so that's probably why they been avoiding it.

LeBron addressed the elephant in the sports media room, now people can't avoid it.

The NFL and their media should be catching more flack for minimizing the Jerry Jones thing and letting it fade away without a more of a dig and bigger discussion.

Should it really be a surprise that the NBA media isn't asking Lebron the same amount of questions about JJ that they were Kyrie being that it's not even the same league?
The NFL don’t care. They’re about to let a serial rapist play on Sunday. Even scheduled his comeback against his former team for higher ratings :lol:

That was an absolutely great question and point LeBron made.

LeBron should publicly renounce being a Cowboys fan now too.

I’m sure another million people would follow. He has that much power.

Back
Top Bottom