The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Not to downplay her role but it was 2 black female lawyers that was responsible for those brothers getting released, Kim was the face. Her heart was probably in a good place but we know in Hollywood they will make somebody the face of something positive to clean up their image.

You aren't downplaying anything, those two black women got those brothas released not Kim. Kim been coming up off black folks her entire career.

I'm hip, and definitely not giving her all the credit at all. But we also can't act like she wasn't apart of that. Her bread, celebrity, and calls to Trump for clemency goes a long ways. Directly from the lawyer's Mrs. Barnett's mouth.

Kim linked arms with us to support us when foundations turned us down. We and our clients and their families have a lot of love for her and are deeply grateful for her. Regardless of who helped fund us for the past three months, in 90 days TWO black women lawyers freed SEVENTEEN people from LIFE W/O PAROLE sentences – the second most severe penalty permitted by law in America. Only two of us.

Kim has always been very clear in her role. It’s the media that spins it around – not Kim. We do not care how the media is portraying it – that’s what the media does. Who cares. We need Kim’s support and the support of anyone else who wants to join this fight. We love that she is using her platform to raise awareness. We ain’t trying to be famous, we trying to get our people free. Period.

Everyone involved deserves praise cause none of these people had to do anything, but people so miserable, they'll find the negative in every situation. Black men set to die in prison were released. Everyone involved deserves praise.

this thread man

0832C722-6F32-40FE-A618-7CD09F232BBF.gif

Tell me where would be a better place? I’m curious 🤨. NBA thread? No ****, it’s in the title you clicked. Don’t lie to yourself and say the NBA, basketball, or even sports for that matter is the only topic up for discussion.

That whole bolded part is the misogyny that she was trying to educate you on. You’re sending her to lipstick alley essentially.

Why don’t you go somewhere you can be the best jackass you can & have no one call you out for it instead?

Your 2nd best post ever after the Laker fan one

I'm hip, and definitely not giving her all the credit at all. But we also can't act like she wasn't apart of that. Her bread, celebrity, and calls to Trump for clemency goes a long ways. Directly from the lawyer's Mrs. Barnett's mouth.

Everyone involved deserves praise cause none of these people had to do anything, but people so miserable, they'll find the negative in every situation. Black men set to die in prison were released. Everyone involved deserves praise.
You aren't wrong but Kim definitely got her praise when this went down from everyone including me.

Let's get this thread back on track fellas.... Let's show a little love to Bogut, he's one of the more underappreciated bigs of the 00s. He was a monster in Milwaukee

The love of pums can make a man do some crazy things.
I've always said if men truly practiced self discipline the world would be a much better place. Dudes be crashing out over cat every other day. I think I may have mentioned it on here before but one of my boys got gunned down by a scorned baby down who couldn't live with the fact that his bm was with my boy. I've seen dudes choose women over their family and I've known people who have backdoored their mans in the name of some cat. I really despise those sucka for love type dudes. We're all young and naive at some point but I feel like once you reach a certain age you should just know better.

Andrew Bogut mixtapes man

when is tip off?
I can't let this rock. Jason Williams was a scrub who could do some flashy passes and his mixtapes get posted every month. Certainly a far superior player can have his highlights posted at least once

shotsrangout shotsrangout You are going at the posters in this thread when in reality your hands are the thirstiest things around around these parts. Just get some Jergens. Neutrogena. Lubriderm. They be moisturizer. They are crying for help, my guy. We are here for your support

shotsrangout shotsrangout You are going at the posters in this thread when in reality your hands are the thirstiest things around around these parts. Just get some Jergens. Neutrogena. Lubriderm. They be moisturizer. They are crying for help, my guy. We are here for your support
I literally posted a gif of a man laughing and you decided to take it to another place

Back
Top Bottom