The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

We know Unc be in his feelings sometimes. Melo made for the Lakers.

Let’s say Charlotte doesn’t get a Top 2 pick this year…I wonder if LaMelo turns down an extension this summer and goes the qualifying offer route so he can bounce to somewhere like LA the year after. While it’s risky and he would be one of, if not the very first to do it, he’s one of the few players I could see doing it.

It will depend on Bron though because he probably doesn’t want LaMelo on his team because young bol has so many IG followers (which would only grow if he goes to LA) and Bron would be jealous having his shine dimmed like that.

Let’s say Charlotte doesn’t get a Top 2 pick this year…I wonder if LaMelo turns down an extension this summer and goes the qualifying offer route so he can bounce to somewhere like LA the year after. While it’s risky and he would be one of, if not the very first to do it, he’s one of the few players I could see doing it.

It will depend on Bron though because he probably doesn’t want LaMelo on his team because young bol has so many IG followers (which would only grow if he goes to LA) and Bron would be jealous having his shine dimmed like that.
Even Lavar wouldn't tell him to pass up that first extension

lucky for the kings, the west is so unpredictable. they should be in this throughout the season, but these recent losses to the wiz and hornets do not help :smh:

lucky for the kings, the west is so unpredictable. they should be in this throughout the season, but these recent losses to the wiz and hornets do not help :smh:
They will also be in 10th seed by next week if they play like that again

That's only Steph. Bron don't hate on the young boys.

maxresdefault.jpg

Third game in a row Lakers have given up 130+ American basketball points. :wow::sick:

AD was doing God's work defensively for this team.

Back
Top Bottom