The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

Pistons might be able to rehabilitate Wiseman enough to get someone to trade for him. Not a terrible swing for a team like that.

Saddiq Bey is in Year 3 of shooting 40% from the field.

Ain’t gonna lie, I wasn’t really feeling this current nba season. But now….
1E5D60A6-DD0A-42B1-A74F-D1B37E4FC312.gif

Complete fraud. Silver should let them pick any player from the roster they want to replace him since this one is defective.

Pistons might be able to rehabilitate Wiseman enough to get someone to trade for him. Not a terrible swing for a team like that.

Saddiq Bey is in Year 3 of shooting 40% from the field.

I'm not sure what he's supposed to show that he hasn't already when he's potentially going to another situation where he's limited in some capacity. How much more can his value increase really?

This Pistons guy kinda outlines it here:

It's like they have some pet project to put every former top HS big into one bucket and see which one comes out. None of them even project to be able to play together either really.
They're trying their hardest to make Bagley and Stewart stretch 4s which is worth a convo all on its own.

I get the free look. It's been Troy Weaver's MO since he's been there. I also get moving off of Saddiq Bey... but was that look really James Wiseman?
Attempting to extract max value out of a prospect at a position where you probably have one of your pillars already is weird. Especially when you consider his rookie deal is coming to a close.

I'm not sure what he's supposed to show that he hasn't already when he's potentially going to another situation where he's limited in some capacity. How much more can his value increase really?

It's like they have some pet project to put every former top HS big into one bucket and see which one comes out. None of them even project to be able to play together either really.
They're trying their hardest to make Bagley and Stewart stretch 4s which is worth a convo all on its own.

I get the free look. It's been Troy Weaver's MO since he's been there. I also get moving off of Saddiq Bey... but was that look really James Wiseman?
Attempting to extract max value out of a prospect at a position where you probably have one of your pillars already is weird. Especially when you consider his rookie deal is coming to a close.
Reading Weaver's quotes, besides it being a gamble it sounds like he's adamant about having size to combat the rest of the east.

Yeah I mean I’m not really gonna disagree with you much here. They got a lot going on.

Think they’re going to have a very active summer. Especially if they land a top 2 pick.

Jimothy Bunyan Butler has 8 points late in the 4th quarter against the worst team in the NBA.

Wolves better hope KAT comes back quick. Because they’re gonna drop a lot of games not having even remotely a good second scorer.

Yikes.

GOOD LUCK at which one of Wiseman, Bagley, and Stewart is supposed to be the Evan Mobley in that equation (with Duren = Allen obviously).

JB was putting Evan Mobley at the top of 3-2 zones, diving back and forth from the rim and the perimeter from day one.

Back
Top Bottom