The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Durant with the conservative outfit out in zona
aepps20 aepps20
I am proud of him and send a special thank you to Mikey for teaching him that conservatives like Sarver are who we should all dream of being. Arizona has the most conservative and HANDSOME fan base around. Which is why I know that RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is HANDSOME. He is way more conservative than his NT persona. I know for a fact that it was his front kick that broke open Nancy's door when we "toured" da capital as part of our visit to DC.

05313CA7-F2E1-47EC-8CF8-50EFBAC9B6AD.jpeg
Replace AD with Brandon Roy

Didn’t he only have broken bone injuries to his hand in college?

Yes and he should've get shut down. Wearing a damn cast shooting with one hand. Disaster Times in practice he wouldn't finish cause his feet were giving him fits. Just bad all around man.

She’s on NFL Live all the time you’re making **** up :lol:. She’s about to get PAID because her contract is coming up
That’s cool, but she’s definitely not on that show as much as she was in 2020. That show is basically Marcus Spears and Dan Orlovsky

All-Star Break came at a premium time. Got a week to try and enjoy the Warzone update and tackle Hogwarts.

See y’all for Bron’s cryptic subliminal Luka/Kyrie draft.

Such a random team to win it all, and would be awesome IMO

I don't think nuggets haters even exist .... yet...
More people in Colorado hate the Nuggets than one would think. That's mostly because Kroenke's sports network Altitude has been in a 3 years long fight with Comcast and DirectTV. If the games aren’t on National tv we don’t get to see the Nuggets or the Avs. People really resent Kroenke and take it out on the Nuggets. To be honest, fans like myself have dreamed that the Nuggets would one day be good and now that they are, we don’t get to seen them play most of their games.

20230216_160331.jpg

Intradesting...This was such a popular sentiment at the time too.
This along with the whole 'voter fatigue' that we heard about over the years have completely been tossed out of the window all of a sudden :lol:

It was a stupid sentiment back then and still is tbf but it's been very interesting to see exactly when it gets applied and when it doesn't...

Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom