The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Idk man, I’m not buying Okogie/Craig/Ross in the playoffs and these dudes have to find continuity to play on championship level in ~20ish games. I’m selling all the year 1 Phoenix stock

There really isn’t anyone in the way in the west though. Craig is shooting a fluky 40 from 3 and okogie been good since the trade. Either okogie or Craig can slide to dunker also.

Worst case they can play lee. Still got Warren in the mix too

There really isn’t anyone in the way in the west though. Craig is shooting a fluky 40 from 3 and okogie been good since the trade. Either okogie or Craig can slide to dunker also.

Worst case they can play lee. Still got Warren in the mix too
I hear you. I think the sample size is just too small for me to believe right now. I’m not trying to rely on too many Lee minutes in the playoffs either. Warren can go though. Wonder if the Clips would actually be a bad matchup for them, if Ty decides to coach and Kawhi is Kawhi

KD/Book/Ayton are all playing like 40ish minutes come playoff time. CP will be around 35.

Really just need guys Craig/Okogie/Shamet Face/Ross/Lee to come in and shoot C&S 3s. They’ll never be forced to have to create anything.

Warren is capable of doing a bit more if healthy.

They have 20 games to figure some things out before playoff time.

Last edited:
What is Trae doing off the court? :lol: Bron is the king of passive aggressively getting rid of coaches or teammates
Being a coach killer and seems like a **** in the locker room. You can only do that if you an a1 franchise talent cause others will cater to your needs and follow you.

Dame will retire & have played with only one all-nba guy, or even all-star, who was gone before Dame’s 2nd contract :lol: Then they flip their fringe all-star for a heavily protected pick that didn’t convey & subsequently make moves so they can’t even retain the 1 rotation player they acquired :lol: Then they flip that guy for a pick from a team that looks like they’re gonna finish with a top 10 record in the league so that pick will be towards the bottom of the first.

I’m glad we’ll get to see a guy like Donovan Mitchell in a different environment.

This is what people want from Superstars no?

Stay with one team and "Earn it the right way". Whatever tf that means.

Being a coach killer and seems like a **** in the locker room. You can only do that if you an a1 franchise talent cause others will cater to your needs and follow you.

From that link/tweet posted a page or two ago, it appears that front offices around the league around the league don’t think Trae is like that. This year isn’t helping his stock either. Killed another coach and is averaging 27/10 but on 43/33/89 splits with 4 TOs per game :sick:

He’s only 24 years old in Year 5 so I don’t want to rush to judgement but it appears without significant attitude changes that you can’t win with Trae as the leader of your team despite that ECF appearance.

Hopefully Thibs doesn’t Thibs and these guys got cooked legs come play off time
That’s a tired Thibs anecdote that doesn’t hold up this szn by previous standards. Mobb Deep too talented not to utilize & you can count on 1 of them at least to outperform a starter [usually RJ or QG].

6DFA5FC4-7219-401A-9EDA-0B781630EEC3.jpeg

Cavs might get caught slipping by next week if they aren’t careful.

Not that I need it to happen but putting the pressure on Philly, threatening their seeding, down the stretch could be fun.

This is what people want from Superstars no?

Stay with one team and "Earn it the right way". Whatever tf that means.

When you think about it, over time the circumstances around how these current players won championships by team hopping won’t matter as much because the current up and coming generation of fans will think of it as the norm and the ones after them either will think it’s the norm too or simply not care.

In 2043 the youngins be looking at any of us in or 40s, 50s or 60s as crazy for talking about “Earning it the right by way with one team” and “winning as a bus drivers” :lol:

Excuse me for a second here while i say this i feel disgusting

Doc coached a hell of a game last night

He tends to actually coach when a star player is out

Benching niang and opting to all athleticism and just running/moving the ball was a sight to see for once

Back to the ISOs tonight sadly i am sure

From that link/tweet posted a page or two ago, it appears that front offices around the league around the league don’t think Trae is like that. This year isn’t helping his stock either. Killed another coach and is averaging 27/10 but on 43/33/89 splits with 4 TOs per game :sick:

He’s only 24 years old in Year 5 so I don’t want to rush to judgement but it appears without significant attitude changes that you can’t win with Trae as the leader of your team despite that ECF appearance.
the stuff in the numbers is true for the season but it doesn’t tell the full story. Most of that. The percentage numbers down mostly from the bad first 25ish games he had he started out the season poor but since then he’s been back to his normal numbers ironically since around that time him and Nate had that one bust up he started playing better. Turnovers still to high though but that’s been about his normal for his career around 4

IIRC, the complaints about shooting too much, passing only for assists, not playing any defense date back to Oklahoma for Trae.
The stuff about his teammates was noticeable in college too. And Justin Anderson wanted to sock him out on at least 2 occasions during his rookie year :lol:. I thought it was bygones but I guess not

Back
Top Bottom