The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

personally I think this video is idiotic.

"None of us know if we are going live another five years" is such a ridiculous response, I find baffling that anyone would find this persuasive

SAS is a BASKETBALL reporter and a commentator on current SPORTS news,

he gets a scoop about an athlete his audience is interested in, about an impending suspensions that impacts the NBA.

and he should not report this...why exactly?

the fact that there are other non famous people, in non famous professions who also live reckless...so? It's like complaining why doesn't Woj cover geopolitical deals.

We don't know we will live another 5 years...so?
that's like saying to a white house reporter, we don't know if we are gunna live another year, so why are you reporting on the debt ceiling.

Don't put that in the atmosphere? HIS JOB IS LITERALLY TO PUT THINGS INTO THE ATMOSPHERE.
His job is to discuss basketball related content and "put sports content in the atmosphere". Not about his livelihood. Or putting death out there. It's foul and he should know better.

This will happen everyone once in a while,
SAS will do or say something totally normal, or make some totally banal point.

and some people get really mad at him for totally unclear reasons.

SAS can do wild stuff occasionally, but REPORTING ON THE NBA is not one of the them.

His job is to discuss basketball related content and "put sports content in the atmosphere". Not about his livelihood. Or putting death out there. It's foul and he should know better.

I don't understand what this means.

If Stephen A Smith hears for multiple sources familiar with NBA, that they are concerned his behavior will get him killed.

Why would SAS not report this??

- It involves an athelte, that has a great deal of public intrest,
- the news is timley as NBA is considering a suspension.
and the info might help inform the public of the NBA's thought process if they do hand down a severe suspension.

Why on earth would SAS not report this?
He's not a genie, it's not like by reporting this it will cause it to happen.

please explain, I sincearly don't get it.

I don't understand what this means.

If Stephen A Smith hears for multiple sources familiar with NBA, that they are concerned his behavior will get him killed.

Why would SAS not report this??

- It involves an athelte, that has a great deal of public intrest,
- the news is timley as NBA is considering a suspension.
and the info might help inform the public of the NBA's thought process if they do hand down a severe suspension.

Why on earth would SAS not report this?
He's not a genie, it's not like by reporting this it will cause it to happen.

please explain, I sincearly don't get it.
I'm not going to lie, they say some wild thing sometimes, but this thing where NT pretends every day that everything that comes out of these guys mouths is the worst thing ever is getting old.

Screenshot_20230603_222246_Instagram.jpg

:rofl:

yo i swear lawdog got the strongest immunity on niketalk. for years he been begging to get banned always going at guys and fighting with somebody different in here every night.

just when you think ok thats it he over stepped the boundary hes done next day he come right back in like

Back
Top Bottom