The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

We see it everyday in life. The patriarchy is still alive and well.
960x0.png

NBA players already challenge/pushback against coaches they don't have complete faith in and those coaches generally have a rough time gaining trust if those players already think they are more knowledgeable than the coach.

Aside from all that sexual harassment talk (not sure NBA dudes are that dumb), A female head coach will have a huge hill to overcome in the credibility department.

And if we are being real, the presentation of that coach matters. I think players would have an easier time buying into what T. Spoon has to say over someone like Rebecca Hammon. (If you get my drift)

NBA players already challenge/pushback against coaches they don't have complete faith in and those coaches generally have a rough time gaining trust if those players already think they are more knowledgeable than the coach.

Aside from all that sexual harassment talk (not sure NBA dudes are that dumb), A female head coach will have a huge hill to overcome in the credibility department.

And if we are being real, the presentation of that coach matters. I think players would have an easier time buying into what T. Spoon has to say over someone like Rebecca Hammon. (If you get my drift)
I’m not sure I totally understand what you’re getting at. Expand on your drift please.

I come in peace.

I’m not sure I totally understand what you’re getting at. Expand on your drift please.

I come in peace.

Many male coaches already have a hard time being taken seriously by pro athletes.

A female coach will definitely have a hard(er) time than most of ^ those men referenced above.

Many male coaches already have a hard time being taken seriously by pro athletes.

A female coach will definitely have a hard(er) time than most of ^ those men referenced above.
Oh, my apologies. I didn’t realize the T Spoon you were referring to was male.

Yall really worried about women coaches sleeping with men players when Juan Dixon tried to cover up his male assistant coach catfishing the players then blackmailing them to sleep with him

Back
Top Bottom