The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Who's this Sasser guy on Detroit? Been playing well. He here to stay or just an injury replacement.

The NCAA tourney put me on him durimg his runs with Houston...He's a basketball player...just solid as a PG as you need, it seems. Detroit is interesting.

I wouldn’t mind Dray off the Knicks bench somewhere if he shakes loose.

Whatever he has left to offer, Thibs will squeeze every ounce of it.

Been needed a real crazy mf’er on the bench to be an enforcer of sorts.

Let the 90s go, bro...Dray as Charles Oakley would be funny though...Thibs would grind that man down to his last legs anyway.

SmartSelect_20231112_003812_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20231112_004146_Chrome.jpg

200w (52).gif

Nah bro, she is still here with me. EYE actually got invited to Thanksgiving Week which means I have to officially meet the whole famb (posted about it in the Hinge Thread)

The crazy part it is I actually put myself in this situation because I was lowkey insistent that if things move forward we have to live at my place, in part because of sentimental value which is why she stayed. We both fully outright own our condos and my place is admittedly nicer but the commute from my place to the White House and Capitol is a *****. She’s been officially timing her drives and it is actually problematic.

EYE have been considering selling two of my of my whips and been looking at just getting the Maybach GLS 600 and a driver but now I gotta think about the hours this dude is gonna have. On top of that, if we have a kid in the next year (she is cycling off BC) then who is going to watch them? I would just ask my mom to retire and give her a commensurate salary.

Granted, we would probably both sell our cribs and get a 6BR in Bethesda or something but being down Maybach money, driver pay, additional home costs, paying my mom then any ring, wedding or honeymoon costs?!? 2024 could be expensive as hell, man :lol: Her pops paid for all of that for her sister but he knows parts of my history and situation and I think dude is going to be like
1699761144274.gif
Hold the phone

Mans said he selling 2 whips to get a better whip and a driver

A driver

Driver

14F6C733-8B31-4940-88BA-E55D131C32B7.png

People in NY damn sure don't know how to drive. Nearly all the joy of driving has been sucked out of me by the people in this city.

I’m on the road daily & yes there are ppl everywhere who don’t know how to drive. There’s just a large concentration of those types in the Phila area far as I can tell.

Let the 90s go, bro...Dray as Charles Oakley would be funny though...Thibs would grind that man down to his last legs anyway.

I’m not looking to the past but since you wanna go there, defense still wins championships. Dray, for all his faults, has been successful bringing his version of that 90’s grit to the 2010s+.

People in NY damn sure don't know how to drive. Nearly all the joy of driving has been sucked out of me by the people in this city.
I find just riding in a cab in NYC to often be a white-knuckle, nerve wracking experience. Can’t even imaging actually trying to drive myself around there. LOL.

I'm here for ALL the Steph needs more help takes...

EYE happen to know one guy who he can consult with on such matters

I find just riding in a cab in NYC to often be a white-knuckle, nerve wracking experience. Can’t even imaging actually trying to drive myself around there. LOL.
Worst traffic isn't even in Manhattan, it's in Queens :sick: The streets themselves are confusing and everyone is constantly cutting you off. Hitting the highway makes you want to hit a person :smh:

Back
Top Bottom