The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Brag about defending champs at 500

pachah1.png
You really love to see it

Jabari Smith and Aj Griffin really both look so mature clearly shows that they were coached up at early age. Both get it and play hard

Brag about defending champs at 500

pachah1.png

Yes, let’s just ignore that their .500 record isn’t 3 games back from the 1 seed with 62 games left to play. Even the East is tight within bands after the Top 2

1669490031518.png

It is way too early to tell but the point is that the reason he posted that is because there were a lot of rolling emojis and slander-filled posts when they were 3-7 but Steph & Klay been hooping & everybody quiet now

Yes, let’s just ignore that their .500 record isn’t 3 games back from the 1 seed with 62 games left to play. Even the East is tight within bands after the Top 2

1669490031518.png

It is way too early to tell but the point is that the reason he posted that is because there were a lot of rolling emojis and slander-filled posts when they were 3-7 but Steph & Klay been hooping & everybody quiet now

F E A R.

1669490031518.png

Man they had a hot week against some of weakest teams in the league.Defense still trash and no depth.Steph can only mask so much.

Schedule gets tougher in the coming week so we’ll see if y’all for real soon.

Man they had a hot week against some of weakest teams in the league.Defense still trash and no depth.Steph can only mask so much.

Schedule gets tougher in the coming week so we’ll see if y’all for real soon.

You can only beat who the schedule makers put in front of you, when they put them in front you.

As such, Sun @ Wolves, Tues @ Mavs, Fri v Bulls and Sat v Rockets.

It would be encouraging to see them pick up at least one of those road games but who knows with their paltry 1-9 road record :sick: Bulls/Rox B2B at home feels like a trap. SHOULD go at least 3-1 but unfortunately it will probably shake out at 2-2 |l

If Turner doesn’t want a future in Indy, couldn’t there be a Turner + Hield for Ayton swap? Maybe Suns have to add a pick or something too.

Turner is kind of the perfect center to play with Hali though. Would probably think twice about wanting out if I were him.

idk who Kelsey Plum is but that video makes me not like her. 'im a grown up so here i am making a social media video shaming some dude for talking to me'. probably a totally made up story anyway.

Back
Top Bottom