The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

Performing live really a different beast than in formats where you can stop, re-do and edit. Not everyone is cut out for it.

Tatum and Kate vibes rn

maxresdefault (12).jpg

this might the video you’re referring to. i understand that the hiker had to survive by any means necessary, i would’ve done any and everything, too.. but the wimpers of the bear made me feel for it. bear sounded lost and worried. nature is wild, humans gotta do a better job of not ****ing around in other creatures’ territories

I’m saying bro! I stay out the forest, they stay outside of the city and everybody is happy :emoji_handshake:

They did her bad man. Should have done some rehearsals and a sound check cause that thing sounded awful compared to the other versions I heard.

I really don’t understand the point of what the Miami Heat are doing long term. I can’t think of someone they get to come there and really move them up a tier

I really don’t understand the point of what the Miami Heat are doing long term. I can’t think of someone they get to come there and really move them up a tier
They’ll hang around the conference finals/conference semis and then reload when it seems like they can’t be there anymore.

What do you want them to do?

All caught up now.

I co-sign antidope antidope in that Encanto, catchy songs aside was some mid.

We Don't Talk About Bruno overrated af too.

Surface Pressure > *

They’ll hang around the conference finals/conference semis and then reload when it seems like they can’t be there anymore.

What do you want them to do?
Blow it up. Start completely over. I think considering blowing it up should take place every four years. They’re never thinking about it

Back
Top Bottom