The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

when they say its not about the $....its about the $
It was about the Lakers trying to look like a legit franchise instead of looking like its being ran by Klutch and Bron. JJ Redick is the coach and Bronny is a Laker. And I will be highly surprised if both do not happen. These last 2 years Jeanie is gonna look out as she should for Bron. This season he's gonna play with his son, year 23 is the farewell tour. I've been watching this man for too long, everything is 2 steps ahead with him

Funny you say that

:lol:

He did say for his staff and NIL money. A raise doesn’t necessarily mean for him, it could be things he wants to see done in the program or facilities upgraded. In this case he did mention raises for his staff and NIL money.
when they say its not about the $....its about the $
All day long. The answer to all your problems is money as an old NBC exec used to say.

GP9OoLSWsAAVC3h

People let a couple highlights of defensive plays fool them

Does Tatum and Brown jump to the top of those Top x players under the age of 30 lists after this?

Elite two-way player
ECF MVP
Finals MVP

Is Jaylen Brown underpaid?

What a “revenge tour”, as the kids say.

From being the laughingstock for his suspect left hand, to ouplaying Luka, Tatum, and Kyrie in the finals

Does Tatum and Brown jump to the top of those Top x players under the age of 30 lists after this?
I still feel like you got to put Joker and Giannis at the top of those convos along with Luka and SGA but they are right in the mix. Definitely at the top for American born players under 30 forsure. Tatum is the default face of the future USA basketball as of today. Him and Ant. But things change quickly. Flagg, Boozer, Stokes, and AJ are all Tatum/Brown level prospects with great size. So I predict the USA landscape will look different in 5 years. But its not off season yet so ill save those remarks for a boring August day.

All Luka's worst traits have been blown outta proportion this series.

It's not even just that it's bad defense. It's patently lazy defense.
The whining. The foul hunting. The loser body language. The inability to lead and set a tone.

Even when he was incredible in the first half of Game 2, the team had no energy.

He's got to grow up. He's got to learn from this and dedicate a summer or two toward real meaningful change. Or nothing else matters.

He's gonna pack this up after mostly hobbling and honestly a lot of sub-par play through two months of playoff games and go put his body on the line for 4th place with Slovenia again then take a month or two off and come back fat.

Rinse. Repeat.

Last edited:
Doc Rivers had a pretty good first year given his roster (41-41) and Mark Jackson for all his faults guided the Warriors to the playoffs in year two. Steve Kerr too I guess.

Steve Kerr worked in a front office prior to coaching, though

Luka deserves his slander for sure

But damb you and this place for using his performance in the finals to prop up someone else who couldn’t even get his team there :smh:

N41D N41D you take the brunson goof talk from here. I’ve had it!

Just agreeing with you man. You kept telling us after every mavs win. Giving you your flowers

He's been putting up a great case as a top 3 Two-Way player in the game this postseason.

Gonna be a little funny seeing him collect a FMVP to go with his ECF MVP after not making any All-NBA teams :lol:

Might have fired him up. He has been on point and some nasty dunks too!

LD has to take this summer serious and get in shape and find sos balance.

Change your tampon and play basketball.

Back
Top Bottom