The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

EYE remember saying earlier in the playoffs JB is the most inportant player on the C’s and got laughed at.
I was the biggest Jaylen Brown hater when he was at Cal with Ivan Rabb. He’s so ****ing good now :lol:, completely reshaped how he attacks the basket

Thats great defense by Luka there. Gotta respect it. Accepted the criticism and is responding.

I was the biggest Jaylen Brown hater when he was at Cal with Ivan Rabb. He’s so ****ing good now :lol:, completely reshaped how he attacks the basket
Didn’t like anything I saw from him at Cal, but had the HS pedigree and measurable so was ultimately cool with drafting him.

Didn’t like anything I saw from him at Cal, but had the HS pedigree and measurable so was ultimately cool with drafting him.
Got his body in shape too which you hope all of them do, he was kinda a big dude

I missed the discussion earlier, but all season I have been saying that the Celtics had no excuses. And they went out there and did what everyone expected them to do. Not every team does that. We have seen the "Great regular season team, but bad playoff team" thing a lot of times.

I give them a lot of credit.

I’m gonna keep commenting on Xavier Tillman until he checks out, got the PJ Brown vibes

Back
Top Bottom