The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

giphy.gif

Dude I'm just guessing, I am not speaking for Meth. He may be referring to something else

I don't know the origin of the meme. I just guess that one because I have seen weirdos on Reddit and Twitter use the original version to make stupid takes about women and consent.

you know apparently on 4chan a new popular meme is using NBA ig image quotes as reactions to non basketball related things.

NBA memes might lead to an incel racial realignment :nerd:

Always tough to muster up sympathy for folks that made 35M over their 7 year NBA careers acting like outside factors are the main reason they went broke.

Especially grown *** men, reeks of unaccountability more than anything.

Pretty sure the NBA and NBAPA have had an entire financial literacy workshop or program with ex-players sharing experiences devoted to this exact issue for years now too

Always tough to muster up sympathy for folks that made 35M over their 7 year NBA careers acting like outside factors are the main reason they went broke.

Especially grown *** men, reeks of unaccountability more than anything.

Pretty sure the NBA and NBAPA have had an entire financial literacy workshop or program with ex-players sharing experiences devoted to this exact issue for years now too

Also Glen Davis....

Big Baby said the NBAPA should’ve CALLED him and sympathized with him, for trying to defraud the NBA…. Make it make sense :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Some dudes just stuck on stupid.

He expected a call from NBA representatives… in a case in which he tried to steal from the actual NBA :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom