The Official NBA Season Thread: Pistons Fire Monty Williams | Pascal Siakam to Re-Sign for Four Years-$189M

Bron the most talented athlete of all time in basketball*. We can all agree. No comparisons. I mean there's not a debate man.

lebron’s athleticism is unparalleled. but some of the modern day defensive lineman in the NFL are some of the most athletically gifted dudes across sports: a combination of strength, fast-twitch muscle, footwork, and handwork that we don’t always see in the trenches. given their sport tho, them dudes can’t come close to bron’s longevity.

It was all good just 5 days ago….
1670757545545.jpeg
1671251720426.png

The way Darvin Ham has his arm around Beverley after that botched lob to Bron attempt looks like a 6th grade coach talking to his 8th grade player after he pulled him out of the game.

story of gordon pullin up on jokic’s summer game in prague is dope.. i need to get into a career where i can afford to just casually visit a colleague internationally

Welp
Gonna be tough to stay in this game without AD

Lebron might’ve already used up his nos

More minutes for rust = more shenanigans

story of gordon pullin up on jokic’s summer game in prague is dope.. i need to get into a career where i can afford to just casually visit a colleague internationally

I read a story that DJ tweets the same tweet honoring a friend that passed while they were in HS or college, does it before every game and hasnt missed doing it since he started in 2011. Checked his Twitter and yup, that tweet is everywhere.

Nuggets got some good guys on the team eh.

If you jump vertically and a shooter jumps forward into YOUR space that’s a flagrant 1?

Ok.

Back
Top Bottom