The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Luka is a special talent, but definitely a shippy teammate.

impossible for anyone else to get into a rhythm when they’re just standing around waiting on him to make the play for them or take a step back 3.

add the poor demeanor/body language and complaining when things aren’t going well… he’s for sure top 3 toughest to play with IMO.

Looking at the Wizards schedule, they might find themselves at the top of the wemby race by the new year.

The Knicks might never get that pick unless the Wiz get Wemby

"The Wizards pick is lottery protected in 2023, top-12 protected in 2024, top-10 protected in 2025 and top-eight protected in 2026 before it turns into two second-rounders"

6th loss in a row for the Raptors

Looking at the schedule tough to say when our next W might come

Luka is a special talent, but definitely a shippy teammate.

impossible for anyone else to get into a rhythm when they’re just standing around waiting on him to make the play for them or take a step back 3.

add the poor demeanor/body language and complaining when things aren’t going well… he’s for sure top 3 toughest to play with IMO.

Lebron and Kobe got the same criticisms so I get it

Hopefully luka will get to play with at least one all star soon, it’s his 5th year and it’s not looking so promising on that front this season

Lamelo

43b0cebb36fdad81d5def4096b399474_w200.gif

This foul on Kevin Huerter may be the worst foul call in NBA history. And now theyre reviewing to see if its clear path? wut? :rofl::rofl:

i’m glad i’m not watching this on the hornets broadcast.. announcer probably still losing his **** over that lamelo put back

100%. I have watched a lot of Luka so it’s evident but him being in Top 6 PnR efficiency with 3 other guys and the fact that he leads the with a whopping ~90% of his baskets coming unassisted made it really pop and stick that he is the only one with the rock

Back
Top Bottom