The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

The Hornets is the one team who really needs to start over . They have vets who shouldn’t really be “ vets”.

6th loss in a row for the Raptors

Looking at the schedule tough to say when our next W might come

This actually concerning to hear from a Raptors fan because earlier I noticed that after tonight 9 of their next 12 are at home so I thought they would win some games. Damn. At least those Ls get you closer to Wemby which is a positive.

Hornets last played a playoff series in 2015-16 with Kemba and Batum, they have been coasting mediocre.

This actually concerning to hear from a Raptors fan because earlier I noticed that after tonight 9 of their next 12 are at home so I thought they would win some games. Damn. At least those Ls get you closer to Wemby which is a positive.
Hornets Jan 10 b2b is the only one I’d confidently pencil in.

Most of the next games are teams with better records

This is why people watch for players, because teams like this exist, I would know one when I see one. Pups.

I enjoyed the Kings broadcast. Mark Jones made it feel like an espn game. Matt Barnes in the studio made it feel like a Clipper game.

I wonder what the asking price would be for Plumlee 🤔

I enjoyed the Kings broadcast. Mark Jones made it feel like an espn game. Matt Barnes in the studio made it feel like a Clipper game.

I wonder what the asking price would be for Plumlee 🤔
i dislike it greatly. Mark Jones is meh.. when he's even there, seems he misses half the games for ESPN and the guy who fills in for him (at the booth with Matt Barnes tonight) is ****ing terrible at play by play, and Kayte is annoying as the 2nd person.

that's a bad loss from the kings :smh:
charlotte is on the road, second night of a b2b, long losing streak

Back
Top Bottom