The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

All the greats catch slander when they don't get it done in the playoffs. Why should jokic be any different? He gets hyped as the greatest offensive big ever and some even say he's an elite defender. He should be able to carry a team to the promised land

• Fire
Reactions: MVP
That's cool and all, but he's had one playoff series in his career where he's shot over 50%. Criticism is VERY warranted.

EDIT- Read wrong thing. He's had a couple. Still not good enough. Not the dominant force he is in the regular season.

that 4 game whooping from the celtics series in 2020 Embiid dominated with what he could work with

only time was healthy

Embiid game 1 26-16-1
game 2 34-10-3
Game 3 30-13-1
game 4 30-10-0

sorta like no help that Jokic had in the recent playoff run vs GS but forgot this is NT

pick and choose type

that 4 game whooping from the celtics series in 2020 Embiid dominated with what he could work with

only time was healthy

Embiid game 1 26-16-1
game 2 34-10-3
Game 3 30-13-1
game 4 30-10-0

sorta like no help that Jokic had in the recent playoff run vs GS but forgot this is NT

pick and choose type
I'm not mad at him not winning if dudes are hurt/out.

I do think he needs to be play better in a lot of these series though. Play in the paint more. Should NEVER be below 50% from the field.

lmk when jokic plays thru a Torn Ligament in his right thumb & a Orbital Fracture w/ a mild concussion this was the 22 playoffs

A couple of days later, the 76ers announced that Embiid had suffered a small lateral meniscus tear in his right knee, which was to be managed with a physical therapy and treatment program. In 2021 he returned in the second round and played all seven games, avg 30.4 points, 12.7 rebounds and 3.9 assists on 46.9 percent shooting from the field.
Honestly, it’s sounds like dude shouldn’t have been on the court. Difference between sucking it up and playing thru all that.

I do think he needs to be play better in a lot of these series though. Play in the paint more. Should NEVER be below 50% from the field.
Funny enough so far this the first time he’s been over 50% from the field in general

Funny enough so far this the first time he’s been over 50% from the field in general
Have him in fantasy. He's been great.

Just in general he lets teams off the hook when he settles for those long 2s/3s. It's a choice he's making too, because he can always get to his spots if he actually tries.

you speaking to the choir my guy trust me

but he insist on getting the ball at the 3 - its very frustrating lol

i agree with you no doubt about that

AND also limit the Turnovers BUT he never will because he still has a bit of trouble beating a DT

only time was healthy

Embiid game 1 26-16-1
game 2 34-10-3
Game 3 30-13-1
game 4 30-10-0

pick and choose type

I legit felt bad for Embiid that series. He was hopping but you knew 100% chance they had no shot.

Have him in fantasy. He's been great.

Just in general he lets teams off the hook when he settles for those long 2s/3s. It's a choice he's making too, because he can always get to his spots if he actually tries.
He needs to pass more to Tobias lol

Jokes aside, he’s looking better than he did the last 2 years. Just need to sustain the health

I legit felt bad for Embiid that series. He was hopping but you knew 100% chance they had no shot.

big facts

when i was just looking up that series earlier i honestly forgot it was THAT bad :rofl::rofl:

between horford and the bench what a mess

mike scott/thybulle/korky/Neto and alec burks :rofl:

them game logs are straight comedy to look back on

It’s also WebEmbiid
the-office-michael-scott.gif

Also something very fishy going on with embiid and philly atm

this is the 2/3rd time now he had told Sixers beat writers/reporters something like this along these lines in past month and a half and i dont know why he keeps bringing it up

if you want out just say that - dont blame the .3% of fans

Also something very fishy going on with embiid and philly atm

this is the 2/3rd time now he had told Sixers beat writers/reporters something like this along these lines in past month and a half and i dont know why he keeps bringing it up

if you want out just say that - dont blame the .3% of fans

His way of saying if you don’t fire Doc, I’m asking out

Makes sense when you hear the rumor regarding Jim going back to Houston

Back
Top Bottom