The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I absolutely love the way the Penny 1s look, but they’re actually kind of trash performance-wise.

143275C.png.png

Something about players not fearing Lebron...doesn't make enough mean faces like Kobe or something like that.
**** is a lie lmao

thing that helps bron case tho is its coaches that have said bron hardest player to gameplan for
**** spo in the finals said he was having a chess match with bron and not even vogel :lol:

I wonder if UA will be around long enough for Steph to get all his money? I know they were struggling financially a few years ago.

What is really crazy that last night BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE post Westbrook’s numbers during his Lakers tenure as well as his last game and some of y’all want to pick and choose which games he should be judged on when his averages show he has played poorly for a majority of the season.

Russ 1st 5 with LAC: 17/9/4/4 tos on 53/31/80
Last 10: 13/7/6/3 tos on 43/22/64
Lakers: 16/8/6/4 tos on 42/30/65

He is a great human being but that doesn’t mean his performance on the job should be evaluated with a positive bias when he is not playing well. He’s playing well enough to see the court but by no means are those numbers to be celebrated when he was making $44MM and even a much lower number now his numbers are nothing to write home about IMO.

Back
Top Bottom