The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

giphy.gif

Knicks lined up to take on the Cavs in playoffs.. that's looking rough without Randle to take on the bigs

OKC knows one of New Orleans and Dallas is cooked and is just getting SGA ready for the play-in. :lol:

I know some bucks fans who complain about wasting a roster spot on Giannis's brother but honestly, He's super impactful for situations like this alone. You're getting more value out of a player who helps to keep your superstar players mind right as opposed to any two-way G-League player you might have at the end of your bench.

Imagine how much better off Dallas would be if they had someone close to Luka to check him and keep his mind right.

He's like the QB always on a roster because "he's good to have in the QB room."

While there's a lot of verifiable truth to this, last night was not that. The refs called it as best and fairly as I've seen in a while.

Believe it or not, Gobert was playing very well during their win streak, but then of course waits until national TV and goes against Ayton and Bismack and this bozo so scared of contact he's trying to set screens with his damn elbows. Those are fouls, Rudy. :lol:

I was so pissed about the game last night I went to bed at 9:30....game ended at like 9:27 :lol:

Last edited:
OKC knows one of New Orleans and Dallas is cooked and is just getting SGA ready for the play-in. :lol:

Oh so you think they are dedicated to the play-in and making a playoff push instead of landing in the lottery?

Semi-related - I was reading today that the Knicks have a Top 10 protected pick from Dallas. Man…if they don’t make the playoffs and that pick ends up being at 11 :sick:

Oh so you think they are dedicated to the play-in and making a playoff push instead of landing in the lottery?

Semi-related - I was reading today that the Knicks have a Top 10 protected pick from Dallas. Man…if they don’t make the playoffs and that pick ends up being at 11 :sick:
Ya I think OKC is safe (last night's win was big). New Orleans has the toughest remaining schedule and Dallas isn't playing well and has no gimmes besides the Spurs (last game of the yr).

Add on to that, imagine Irving leaving at season's end and Luka asking for a trade. Sorry Mavs fans. :stoneface:

Ya I think OKC is safe (last night's win was big). New Orleans has the toughest remaining schedule and Dallas isn't playing well and has no gimmes besides the Spurs (last game of the yr).
The Clippers are 1-8 v. NOP over the last two years. Zion only played in one of those games. Pels have the Clips in NO on Saturday on the 2nd night of B2B for LAc. That’s another gimme for them.

Add on to that, imagine Irving leaving at season's end and Luka asking for a trade. Sorry Mavs fans. :stoneface:

I could see Irving leaving but not the Luka trade request. He has four more seasons after this with no player options or anything. Would need the Mavs fanbase to chime in about how they can make moves to get help.

Back
Top Bottom