The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

No excuses club?

scared-no.gif

Nobody in the west has a bench. I’d revisit the dirty work after the details of the trade are announced. If they keep Mann I don’t see a problem there.
While the nuggets lost depth we can’t deny their team chemistry

Suns actually improved their depth at least on paper

The other outsiders like grizz pels etc have depth

While the nuggets lost depth we can’t deny their team chemistry

Suns actually improved their depth at least on paper

The other outsiders like grizz pels etc have depth
Nuggets are gonna be searching all season for bench production. They’re gonna be carried by their starters, whose overall talent level you can absolutely match.

Suns signed a bunch of vet min guys, we’ve seen that movie before.

The other teams all have their own question marks.

The larger point being, Harden can absolutely push them over. If they’re injured, season is over anyway no matter the “depth”

And in the last healthy run, Kawhi & PG ran out of jumpers so a guy who can still swing a playoff game or two is a significant boost.

Cuz I feel like he “balled out” last regular season- he had an all star case

I just feel like a lot of you guys are being hella optimistic on this guy the same guy he’s been for years

Yeah if his playoffs matched his regular season people wouldn't be killing him. He played great in those first games vs Boston then looked complete garbage 🗑️ the rest of the series.

They’re not winning because guys can’t stay on the court. But from a talent perspective, adding Harden to Kawhi & PG would give them them more than enough.

He got Philly two games in that Boston series, which is more than what Embiid gave them & he is the reigning MVP, supposed to be in the prime of his career.

Harden is still really good and playing next to two scorers is the perfect fit for him at this stage.
Finally a clear unbiased harden assessment

Nuggets are gonna be searching all season for bench production. They’re gonna be carried by their starters, whose overall talent level you can absolutely match.

Suns signed a bunch of vet min guys, we’ve seen that movie before.

The other teams all have their own question marks.

The larger point being, Harden can absolutely push them over. If they’re injured, season is over anyway no matter the “depth”

And in the last healthy run, Kawhi & PG ran out of jumpers so a guy who can still swing a playoff game or two is a significant boost.
Fair play

I hope the clippers do get him and they’re healthy so we can see the same story play out again

The Only time we’ve seen this Clippers core healthy they lost a series in a historically bad way

Three years since & both of their stars have continued to rack up major injuries…. & somehow some way people still try to squint their eyes to make em “contenders”

There has to be a alternative universe where Kawhi & PG won some chips because anything outside of that is ridiculous at this point

The Only time we’ve seen this Clippers core healthy they lost a series in a historically bad way

Three years since & both of their stars have continued to rack up major injuries…. & somehow some way people still try to squint their eyes to make em “contenders”

There has to be a alternative universe where Kawhi & PG won some chips because anything outside of that is ridiculous at this point

People bought in so heavy with that team when they first came together. They was supposed to be the new Mike and Scottie. People can't just say "I was wrong".

Said it before, but it’s funny how the Simmons for Harden trade ended up being a lose-lose for the Sixers. Sure they got rid of Simmons, but Harden ended up being the same result in the playoffs and now with this

Said it before, but it’s funny how the Simmons for Harden trade ended up being a lose-lose for the Sixers. Sure they got rid of Simmons, but Harden ended up being the same result in the playoffs and now with this

I wouldn't same result cuz Harden did win them those 2 games. 6ers just f'ed up letting Jimmy go. That was the domino effect.

Kings are gonna be great in the regular season but that's it until they can move Bonis to the 4 at least in closing lineups

I don’t get what Harden is trying to accomplish by making those threats to make things uncomfortable. Like why make any type of paper trail before you show your *** and act like an idiot to try and force their hand. At that point I don’t blame the 76ers for playing hardball and also making things as uncomfortable as they can within the most recent nba collective bargaining agreement.

I don’t get what guys are trying to accomplish by going scorched earth when wanting out and making it openly known they’ll only be on board if traded to specific destinations and making it clear they’ll make it difficult if things don’t go their way.. Like if you want to get traded so bad, why tank your value which ultimately makes a trade harder to accomplish. Like be a professional. Show up to play and make it clear you’ll play hard while the front office tries to find a trade which makes sense. Don’t pull the childish theatrics, air your grievances in private and it’s a much higher likelihood you end up getting traded faster. Unless the front office showed legit disrespect behind closed doors. Going on F you mode publicly just makes facilitating a trade harder to do.

Back
Top Bottom