The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

The Jeff Teague love affair slowed down tremendously ever since that egregious Officer Jim > D Wade take

This argument that LeBron should be happy to be called the 2nd best is funny because these same people would be ready to fight you if you put Jordan anywhere other than 1st :lol:

Never thought of it this way but it is a valid point. Having said that, I think putting Jordan anywhere other than #1 is more egregious than putting Bron anywhere other than #1.

Someone of relevance saying “LeBron is Top 3 All-Time” is not a contentious statement IMO. That same person saying “Jordan is Top 3 All-Time” could feed a weeks worth of morning sports television :lol:

We know he only wants to go the Clippers because it's LA. Houston basically told him we good after they got Vanfleet so to him what's the next best thing. He might ask for a trade to Miami in October.

If he balls out in Philly this year, next offseason he can get a great deal but he ain't thinking about winning obviously.
As Dan LeBatard has said on more than one occasion, pot belly strip club guy would never make it down here. He’s not getting to that 8% body fat.

How would Harden to Miami even work? Is that in lieu of Damian or in addition to Dame? If the latter, it would probably be an expiring swap or something (Lowry for Harden)

Ya really think lowry is down to 8pct or whatever that number is? Better shape for sure based on eye test

You can make an argument for making Jordan #3.

Me personally I would not make that argument because I'm not that high on Kareem but Jordan at #2 makes sense.

Jim looks like he’s having a good time out there :pimp:

Funny thing is that people are joking about him just staying In China and hooping there but the thing is that might be the only way he could even hoop there because if he doesn’t get traded and holds out beyond that 30 day period then Philly has him as a GLOBAL (professional basketball) HOSTAGE :lol:

Back
Top Bottom